Frosinone vs. Milan 12/26/18
(12-26-2018, 09:06 PM)Karl08 Wrote: You're missing the point here, it's because he's placed on position where he's not excel on it.
On wing position, he just doesn't have the speed and agility for a wingers, and unless you're hilariously gifted like ronaldinho, i don't see it will work at all to be played on the wing
On central mid position, we all already know he's bad in central midfield role since you need to defend and moving around constantly, and do you see Hakan has that physique?
On defensive mid / deep lying playmaker role, it'd waste his shooting potential. 

The real problem is gattuso, who can't adapt to what our players can do. It's clear we don't have a wingers, it's clear we don't have a good target man like mandzukic or cavani, why he forced the play from side and then the player can't cross the ball since the enemy already blocked the path?

More importantly than that, do you see any other replacements? Or you prefer to play borini instead?

Pirlo played it from deep
Xavi has teammate that can work well with him either in ballerina or spain
Xabi alonso was really strong and very difficult to be bullied for a deep lying playmaker standard

Does Hakan played it from deep?
Does Hakan has teammate that can work well (opening space, giving options to pass, etc.)? Although it's quite unfair to compare a legend to a mediocre - good player
Does Hakan has physique build like xabi alonso?

Sure, they're legends. And it's so weird you picked them for these kinds of argument
Please tell me, how many players nowadays can emulate above legends?
And did they want to play for us the time we signed Hakan?

Firstly i never laid all the blame on Hakan alone.. i did acknowledge Gattusos role in his shambolic failure.. as per what is said on calcio ratings.. and anyone whos been watching carefully.. the guy have been atrocious due personal reason or lack in confidence sure.. it says in his body language.. if he tried as hard as Borini or Samu.. im still okay.. but this clown has been woefully shit and he has the nerve to walk around the pitch.. combined with kessie current attitude.. our midfield and attack becomes shit.. at times Kessie still runs but Hakan..? Wtf..

Who else can we play..? Dude.. i mentioned 3 players.. 2 who did better although it still crap.. but still better.. Halilovic, Mauri and Montolivo.. despite our team is in crisis and what is at stake.. either the management or gattuso has a problem with monto thats plain obvious.. they rather try stupid shit out and risk points than swallow their fucking ego and play a guy they are PAYING money for.. If its Leo or Maldini thats stopping this selection.. if i was Gattuso, i would reveal this shit.. so fans and everyone can understand what is wrong with Montolivo..

Regarding ur question about the former legends.. i used them as a point of reference mistakenly.. xabi alonso is similar to hakan physically.. they are pro footballers.. not some skirtwearing ballerinas who can kick a ball.. every footballer has some physical strength.. to diff degree.. just using physicality as an excuse is a piss poor excuse..
Sky's @PeppeDiSte on Higuain: "In recent games, he has been asked to stay outside of the penalty area. Today, he had a good chance to score, but he missed. There is something wrong, he is clearly unhappy, we can see that from his body language."
Anyone can dress it up as they want , Calhanoglu has been awful this season.He was poor from Aug up until Jan last season and was normal the 2nd half of last season.He had some good games but most he was just normal he wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination.
We have an injury crisis that has seen an ordinary midfield made much worse but soem players performances have been awful.Calhanoglu has been consistently our worst performer.Ibsaidnwed be taken over for 4th ease the 2nd half of the season but it's happened sooner and we have gone from 4th to 6th and are 3 points off 4th in 4 days.Roma Firentuna Atalanta Torino are all quite capable of overtaking Milan in the week.We played Bologna who have been awful this season and Frosinone who are poor in 2 of last few games and screwed up dropping 4 points.While the midfield is decimated we should be doing better , the players are not amazing but having a very poor coach is proving a disaster.We have basically thrown away another season as I see no way we make 4th and we'll fall behind those that do make the 4th.Next season year zero ? What's that an 8th year zero in a row ? 8 seasons of this crap is too much.
(12-27-2018, 09:57 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Anyone can dress it up as they want , Calhanoglu has been awful this season.He was poor from Aug up until Jan last season and was normal the 2nd half of last season.He had some good games but most he was just normal he wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination.
We have an injury crisis that has seen an ordinary midfield made much worse but soem players performances have been awful.Calhanoglu has been consistently our worst performer.Ibsaidnwed be taken over for 4th ease the 2nd half of the season but it's happened sooner and we have gone from 4th to 6th and are 3 points off 4th in 4 days.Roma Firentuna Atalanta Torino are all quite capable of overtaking Milan in the week.We played Bologna who have been awful this season and Frosinone who are poor in 2 of last few games and screwed up dropping 4 points.While the midfield is decimated we should be doing better , the players are not amazing but having a very poor coach is proving a disaster.We have basically thrown away another season as I see no way we make 4th and we'll fall behind those that do make the 4th.Next season year zero ? What's that an 8th year zero in a row ? 8 seasons of this crap is too much.

Someone get this man a beer!