Genoa vs. Milan 1/21/19
(01-21-2019, 04:08 PM)nefremo Wrote: I'm not too worried about this performance. We (or any other side in Serie A for that matter) never play well in this stadiu. The grass is trash and both Genoa and Samp always play physical as shit. It also doesn't help that this fucking referee always does this crap. Every single contact is a foul. Player tumbles over, foul. Soft touch on the shoulder, foul.

Anyway, this game was always going to be trash in terms of quality. I hope we find a goal from somewhere and win 1-0. Thay's all I want.

But yes...Gattuso's tactics are shit. We are not fluid at all. We look like school boys out there. Only the very basic of movements.

And can we please, please please stop letting Calhanoglu take FKs. The guy sucks

Agreed. This pitch is trash, not to mention it's wet AF right now, so both sides are playing slowly to not get stupidly injured.

Y'all keep bashing the team, but half of our first 11 are out due to various reasons. Our bench players are holding on well enough. 
Still have hope to be honest. From what I've seen of them so far, it's not entirely a disaster.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
I like what I see from Pacqueta.
This will be 7th game out of 9 that we have not scored of it finishes like this
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Borigoaaaaaaaal
Le me correct myself Big Grin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhhsssszz
Borini > Higuain
Borrriiiinnnhhhhooooo

Continnnhhhhoooooo
decline china's offer for Borini Big Grin
AC MILAN
about to turn off the screen... and it is a goal... moment of brilliance
Is it Conti 2nd assist in 2nd game?