Genoa vs. Milan 1/21/19
AC Milan are unbeaten in the five Serie A 18/19 games played without Gonzalo: 3 wins and 2 draws (10 goals scored, 2 on average per match).

Icon_lol2
(01-21-2019, 05:06 PM)xudong Wrote: You are asking for too much. Let's be happy with a win here.  Sagrin

Probably you are right. :-)
(01-21-2019, 05:10 PM)xudong Wrote: AC Milan are unbeaten in the five Serie A 18/19 games played without Gonzalo: 3 wins and 2 draws (10 goals scored, 2 on average per match).

Icon_lol2

His attitude is demoralizing. He was doing a lot more bad than good for this team. Very happy he's gone (or very close to).
Good to see him go. Just add Hakan , Montolivo and Bertolacci to the departing list
Donnarumma saved the day. We were crap.
I really wonder if hakan would be a better deep mid. He passes well to distance and it would give him more time on the ball. Noticeably he got the ball in deeper positions in the second which helped spread play.

Donnarummas resurgence as the season goes on will be why this team can make champions league. I really hope he is here to stay.
(01-21-2019, 05:08 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: Hakan was 3 time make pass and put Borini 1 on 1, and same with suso.. . I don't know what you expect from hakan bring fast wings and he will make 20 assist... He is only player that does not lose balls, and most of his passes are good, only playes that can change sides. . Hakan is not player that will make some great dribbling and put out 2 or  3 players and make solo action and score... He is player that give safety in the middle and with long ball making chance for winger and strikes..

It was Cutrone that passed thr ball to Suso for the 1v1 goal.. most of his passes are sideways or backwards but ur making him sound like Xavi in disguise..

Anyway.. fun fact.. we went from one of the worst defences in Serie A to the 4th best defence with just 20 conceded.. this without Caldara.. i hope it gets even better when he is playing
Hakan is a decent player. Yes he has a good touch & passing ability, but it's how he uses those talents that's disappointing. His long balls are usually side ways, his passing is backwards or again sideways, rarely makes a splitting/important pass. He's missing that edge that a Milan starter should have. I chose the word starter because he deserves a place in this team, but as a sub. Can we afford that luxury? If so, then we should keep him. If not I wouldn't be terribly sad to see him go either.
It is nice to see Borini score the "invisible man" way and Cutrone assist like Pirlo Big Grin
(01-21-2019, 05:05 PM)nefremo Wrote: Bakayoko was excellent. And he was constantly under pressure too, but somehow he always escaped it. Let's hope he can continue this.

If he can keep this up, we should sign him permanently... Starts to be very convincing.