Milan vs. Napoli 1/26/19
Formazione ufficiale #milan: Donnarumma, Calabria, Romagnoli, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Kessie, Bakayoko, Paquetà, Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu #milannapoli
We are the worst passing team in history aren't we? Dodgy
Nah, not the worst, but sure as hell not anywhere near the top.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Paqueta playing 1-2 a lot, and most of them are successful
If only we have pacy wingers
Bakayoko just keeps getting better and better. At times he reminds me of Desailly with those powerful surging runs upfield.
Overall this is some of the best I’ve seen of our guys in ages. Our finishing is lacking as always, but we look composed and have clearly dominated the game for the most part of the half.
Calhanoglu has been the best player on the pitch
Suprisingly even Hakan (our beloved training cone) is playing well and with confidence..
Calhagnoglu looks better with pacqueta. Defensively we are pretty solid just need to be careful with cheap give aways from our midfielders just out of the box. Im hoping suso gets in the game a bit more.
Agreed. Bakayoko has been the best outfield player on the pitch for us right now. Paqueta is an X-Factor and is willing to try things, but I just wish he'd not do it so close to our own goal. One small mistake and their forwards could potentially punish us.

That said, we've been holding our own quite well. If Hakan could manage to create a bit of space, or if Paqueta could manage to build some more chemistry with Cutrone and Suso, then we would be with at least 3 or 4 more chances than we had now. Both sides with 6 shots on goal means most of the game has been played pretty much in the middle of the pitch.

Koulibally has been immense for them, holding the midfield and the backline together for them. I have no doubts that if he wasn't there, they'd fall apart. We need to find a way to drag him out of position and whip a ball in for Cutrone to pick up, something like what happened during the Derby when Romagnoli was dragged out of the box in the last minute.

The only good thing I can see is that Mertens and Milik are starting from the get-go, meaning they don't have a super-sub to throw on against us in the last 25 minutes like last time.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool