Milan vs. Napoli 1/29/19
Polish fucking hammer
Wow.. just wow.. what a match.. its really been a while since i didnt bite my nails when opponents start to pile the pressure on our defence.. even with all their possession, it just didnt feel like Napoli was going to score.. even if they did, it would have to be one of pure luck.. like a deflection.. Bakayoko Romagnoli and Musacchio was massive.. severely limited Napoli.. and when they went wide, our flanks had such hardworking runners in Laxalt and Castillejo.. even at the 93rd min Samu was closing down the GK then sprinting back to defend.. absolutely brilliant.. Hakan is starting improve again.. the only complaint, a minor one.. is again Kessie.. sometimes hes just too complacent.. he had a good game.. just that compared to the others who played their hearts out, it didnt seem enough.. just got to do better..
I only watched the second half. I thought we were decent; the play was fluid; players were confident. I know this is only Coppa Italia but I would take a victory anytime.

Last time when we won the CL in 2007, I cannot believe that it has been a long drought of 12 years. I like how we are "collecting" pieces towards a complete 11. Hopefully within a few years we will once again become relevant in CL.
Wow! The last time i saw this kind of goals was Shevchenko's time. Great display by Paquetta, Baka, and Laxalt as well. Keep it up until next Sunday
(01-29-2019, 11:01 PM)artand Wrote: Wow! The last time i saw this kind of goals was Shevchenko's time. Great display by Paquetta, Baka, and Laxalt as well. Keep it up until next Sunday

Big Grin
(01-29-2019, 10:50 PM)xudong Wrote: I only watched the second half. I thought we were decent; the play was fluid; players were confident. I know this is only Coppa Italia but I would take a victory anytime.

Last time when we won the CL in 2007, I cannot believe that it has been a long drought of 12 years. I like how we are "collecting" pieces towards a complete 11. Hopefully within a few years we will once again become relevant in CL.

We played much better in 1st half imo, second half we shut down and it was nice to see that we can actually defend purposely and effectively when we need to.
Thanks. I figured so too. This is an important morale booster before the Roma game. Smile
(01-29-2019, 11:09 PM)xudong Wrote:

Big Grin

Sagrin you are right. I have almost forgotten about this
(01-29-2019, 11:01 PM)artand Wrote: Wow! The last time i saw this kind of goals was Shevchenko's time. Great display by Paquetta, Baka, and Laxalt as well. Keep it up until next Sunday

Funny enough, I was remembered about Shevchenko when I watched the highlight...
first goal was cynical, 2nd was years of hardwork man. Hes def gunning for jersey no.9. Only watch 2nd half, defence was flawless especially Roma and Musacchio. Glad for the win! a convincing one!