Roma vs. Milan 2/3/19
Did he actually spit? Or did he just do the gesture of spitting? Not excusing it either way. Just asking. I couldn't tell from the video.

In Balkan cultures there is a gesture that's more symbolic then actual. Basically you kind of do a motion of spitting towards a person in order to say "shame on you/you should be ashamed", but you don't actually spit. It's hard to explain, but it's not the same as spitting on someone ala Douglas Costa/Totti/Rijkaard.

Either way, crap like that should be punishable a lot harsher then 2 games. Definitely should translate across all Italian Football and not just Copa.
Fuck yeah he did
I am sure he did. I remember seeing a video with super slo-mo of showing his spitting, but can't find it now.
(02-01-2019, 11:00 PM)nefremo Wrote: Did he actually spit? Or did he just do the gesture of spitting? Not excusing it either way. Just asking. I couldn't tell from the video.

In Balkan cultures there is a gesture that's more symbolic then actual. Basically you kind of do a motion of spitting towards a person in order to say "shame on you/you should be ashamed", but you don't actually spit. It's hard to explain, but it's not the same as spitting on someone ala Douglas Costa/Totti/Rijkaard.

Either way, crap like that should be punishable a lot harsher then 2 games. Definitely should translate across all Italian Football and not just Copa.

Big Grin If you are not from Balkans you won't understand the symbolics of spitting.
One of our ex coaches spitted Jens Jeremies right into opened mouth. Sad
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Rumena seljacina Mihajlovic.

Spitting is worse than slapping someone in the face.
Rijkaard spit Völler
Primavera: Roma-Milan 4-0.
(02-02-2019, 09:25 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Primavera: Roma-Milan 4-0.

yikes
Hoping for a Paqueta goal!
He looks like he can strike them well at the top of the 18 yard box
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns