Milan vs. Cagliari 2/10/19
(02-09-2019, 08:12 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: The problem is that they're both good players.  I guess you can argue Gattuso should rotate them but it seems he has the mindset if something's going good then don't change it

he wouldnt even change even if things go wrong.
I wonder what's the reason of late subs gattuso did all this time.
He rarely subbed sub-par players, which i think should be switched out from the start of the 2nd half or around 55-60 ish minutes.
all of the contenders won,so its a must win tonight. no excuse.
Not all. Sampdoria lost. Otherwise, we would be at 8th instead of 7th.
(02-10-2019, 05:00 PM)xudong Wrote: Not all. Sampdoria lost. Otherwise, we would be at 8th instead of 7th.

dont count on them  Sagrin
Don't count on Atalanta either. They are great at home but will definitely crumble away. Their ceiling is definitely 5th spot I think. The real contenders are Roma and Lazio...and yes, Inter as well. There are 2 spots available for 4 teams basically. Nobody mentions Inter, but they are only 4 points ahead of 4th (if we win) and playing like shit. 3rd place is definitely up for grabs
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Donnarumma, Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez, Kessie, Bakayoko, Paquetà, Suso, Piatek, Calhanoglu #milancagliari
Lucky OG, but I'd credit it to Suso.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
LOL
Another ruined counter by Kessie. Looks like a player Milan picked up from my sunday league
Ah Kessie, wasteful as usual.