Atalanta vs. Milan 2/16/19
Why take Piatek off?
(02-16-2019, 10:02 PM)xudong Wrote: Why take Piatek off?

Rino probably doesn't want Patrick to feel left out, given how good he's been the last season and a half.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
@Rishav kant Welcome to MM
(02-16-2019, 10:03 PM)Ryo Wrote: Rino probably doesn't want Patrick to feel left out, given how good he's been the last season and a half.

I know. I want to see Cutrone play too, but I wouldn't take Piatek off. He is just red-hot. But I guess Gattuso doesn't want to change the formation. 

I guess my question was a silly one.
Cutrone is exceptional he can't be benched
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
I hope Cutrone will score today. It would be important for his confidence. Otherwise, with such an in-form Piatek, it is natural to feel down.
(02-16-2019, 10:04 PM)xudong Wrote: I know. I want to see Cutrone play too, but I wouldn't take Piatek off. He is just red-hot. But I guess Gattuso doesn't want to change the formation. 

I guess my question was a silly one.

I actually agree with you Xu. 
Without Piatek, we've been inviting a lot of pressure because Cutrone isn't seen as the same level of threat.
I would have kept him on the pitch until the 85th minute and then let Patrick have a run out.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(02-16-2019, 10:04 PM)reza Wrote: @Rishav kant Welcome to MM

Thanks brother
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Gattuso uses his third sub to use Laxalt, Conti and Biglia would be great for a 3 -1 game but what do I know ....
(02-16-2019, 10:09 PM)Ryo Wrote: I actually agree with you Xu. 
Without Piatek, we've been inviting a lot of pressure because Cutrone isn't seen as the same level of threat.
I would have kept him on the pitch until the 85th minute and then let Patrick have a run out.

Hopefully Cutrone can turn into someone like Massaro for us.