Milan vs. Lazio 4/13/19
Childish, and funny that way, and should be fined that way Big Grin
Atalanta draw means we take sole possession of 4th tonight.
Given the rest of our schedule, I can totally see us leapfrogging Inter into 3rd still. They have many points left to drop against Roma, Napoli and Juve in the next 6 matches.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(04-15-2019, 09:36 PM)Ryo Wrote: Atalanta draw means we take sole possession of 4th tonight.
Given the rest of our schedule, I can totally see us leapfrogging Inter into 3rd still. They have many points left to drop against Roma, Napoli and Juve in the next 6 matches.

We can't afford to lay eggs in typical Milan fashion either
(04-15-2019, 09:36 PM)Ryo Wrote: Atalanta draw means we take sole possession of 4th tonight.

I'd temper our expectations on that if i were you. We haven't played well in some time now, and if our results against not so great competitions in the last month was any indication, holding off Atalanta for fourth place would be a big enough challenge.
(04-15-2019, 12:53 AM)Aficio Wrote: Childish, and funny that way, and should be fined that way Big Grin

definitively. 

at the age of 25 they are still acting like 15 yo kids.
Public investigation on Kessie & Bakayoko

What a joke
Milan have accepted 86K fine requested by the public prosecutor for Bakayoko and Kessie's gesture of showing Acerbi's shirt at the end of Milan-Lazio [ANSA]
Sources close to the public prosecutor's office infiltrate that there is no intention to open an investigation over Lazio's fans racist chants towards Bakayoko [ANSA]
(04-16-2019, 05:39 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Public investigation on Kessie & Bakayoko

What a joke

It's racism, plain and simple. They're being made an example of because they are black. That is the only explanation possible for such an over-the-top reaction, making an example of two young players for a moment of stupidity in this way. It makes Italian football look like a joke.
Italian football has been a joke in many people's eyes for years. Unfortunately, FIGC is too stupid to even realize their own stupidity. It is laughable.