Fiorentina vs. Milan 5/11/12
Gattuso as usual, late with subs.
Borini is tireless. He is like Forest Gump.
Borini is a fucking warrior
Win. Overall baka did very well. Nothing noticeable by the rest of them
AC MILAN
Donna is a beast. When we don't ask him to play with his feet he does much better. Challenged the crosses well and stopped a few really good shots including one from Kessie. MOTM
Frosinone at home next week should be a win, it'll put the pressure on Atalanta ahead of their match with Juve. If juventus had not won the title yet, I'd be extremely optimistic about leapfrogging Atalanta next weekend. Since that's not the case, I'm not quite sure they'll lose that match.

What would be extremely satisfying is if Inter draws tomorrow then loses to Napoli next week and we pass them instead LOL.
Happy with the win. They did nothing in the first half. Fans came in they did better. Anyway we got what we needed.
fucking two points we dropped in Parma
(05-11-2019, 09:45 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Frosinone at home next week should be a win, it'll put the pressure on Atalanta ahead of their match with Juve. If juventus had not won the title yet, I'd be extremely optimistic about leapfrogging Atalanta next weekend. Since that's not the case, I'm not quite sure they'll lose that match.

What would be extremely satisfying is if Inter draws tomorrow then loses to Napoli next week and we pass them instead LOL.

I know there is a lot of talk about Juventus not giving it their all next week.....but I don't think players like Ronaldo ever step onto the field NOT to win, especially not to aide someone else's cause. So I think Juventus, with it being their Scudetto celebration and I'm sure a packed stadium, will put out their strongest available line up and play to win. Motivation may also be there since Atalanta is the team that dumped them out of the Copa Italia. Still, the problem is that Atalanta is in such great form, that I can easily see them getting at least a draw...which is exactly what they need to stay ahead. 

We screwed up way too many times this season. Dropped too many "easy" points especially from favorable (winning) situations. Even tonight, we risked throwing the game away with the way we played in the second half. So all we can do now is hope, hope, hope. 

As for Inter.......I've thought about that scenario many times. Man would that be sweet!!!  Sagrin It's always a possibility. Chievo is absolutely terrible and unmotivated...but hey, they beat Lazio in Rome a couple weeks ago so why not get a point from San Siro. I'm sure their players don't want to be punching bags and if they have any dignity and self respect, they'll play as if there was still something on the line. But don't forget....Inter still has Empoli to play in the final round and that may very well be a "Do or Die" for Empoli as they are still fighting relegation. So as long as they lose against Napoli (I think they will), then they very well may drop points in that last game against Empoli. People have already penciled in Inter as a CL participant....but I wouldn't be so sure. Not unless they get something out of the Napoli game.
The thing with Juve is that I don't think they will give up the game. I just don't think they would play to win after like the 60th minute. The only thing going for us is the younger hungrier players like Kean coming on in hopes of impressing.
I remember we dropped 2 f*cking easist points against Frosinone
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan