Player Rotation
I have seen discussions about how Milan have three Forwards on the Roster and with Giampaolo preference to play two upfront, that leaves one of Piatek, Cutrone and Silva out.

Why are managers not rotating the options?  Is it skillset or some other reason, this would keep them fresher.
(06-28-2019, 03:13 PM)Rinkrat99 Wrote: I have seen discussions about how Milan have three Forwards on the Roster and with Giampaolo preference to play two upfront, that leaves one of Piatek, Cutrone and Silva out.

Why are managers not rotating the options?  Is it skillset or some other reason, this would keep them fresher.

Of course there will be rotation.

If one of them is out (most likely Silva), it will be because the manager consider that player of not enough quality or because the offer is too good to refuse, not because there are only two slots. On the contrary, we will need one more striker to back them up.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-28-2019, 03:13 PM)Rinkrat99 Wrote: I have seen discussions about how Milan have three Forwards on the Roster and with Giampaolo preference to play two upfront, that leaves one of Piatek, Cutrone and Silva out.

we are playing serie a and italian cup so expect less rotation unless the suck in their play