Theo Hernandez
(01-22-2021, 12:04 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Theo Hernandez is Serie A Player of the Month for December.

Well-deserved!

[Image: EsVCcoDW8AEktZA?format=jpg&name=small]

Thanks for reminding me...
[Image: EsVHskeXEAIzmvO?format=jpg&name=360x360]
Icon_lol2
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Theo is much shorter than Paolo? Always thought of him as a giant bulldozing forward.
aka xudong
That 20M is looking like peanuts right now.
ACM2021 Wrote:Theo is much shorter than Paolo? Always thought of him as a giant bulldozing forward.

I guess the picture isn't telling the whole truth. It's only 3cm difference between the two. Theo is 184 and Paolo is 187.
Paolo stood closer to the camera, IMO
speaking of theo..... he doesnt seem to like to follow his player while defending... tonight there was an atalanta attack where he just gave up folling his man on mark. if not mistaken vs juve there was similar action when dybala scored. i dont mean this to criticize him anyway
Theo played very poorly today. Even the best players deserve criticism when they don't perform. He tried to make solo runs too many times and lost the ball way too often
Spanish football association us in advanced talks with theo for joining NT
(03-12-2021, 08:46 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Spanish football association us in advanced talks with theo for joining NT

Good for him but this mean that he will might get closer with RM, Barca, ATM...
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Just scored a 90th min rocket - to make it 3-2 for France - against Belgium in Nations League semi