Theo Hernandez
(10-07-2021, 09:39 PM)reza Wrote: Just scored a 90th min rocket - to make it 3-2 for France - against Belgium in Nations League semi

He just went and won it. Shit.
Now I have to go and look about his contract situation on trasnfermarkt.
He is just unique. The whole world will gets their eyes up for him now. Automaticly raised his value with 20 mill euros i thinkTongue
Theo was LM instead of where he plays for us, like Calabria was RW when he came on for Italy.
Maybe some options for Pioli there.
In Milan, there are tactics and plays that benefit him. But things will be different in other big clubs which of course have their own priorities.

Chelsea do not regret selling Tomori or Abraham because the players do not suit their strategy.

Man Utd think they can get the best out of Dalot while failing in using Pogba Big Grin

Kessie still wants to stay despite insisting on high wage demand.

I think Theo's case is easier than Kessie.
Theo with a great match and an assist to Mbappe winning goal. He also had a great shot to the bar. Otherwise solid defensively. Fantastic!
Cant see a left back who is better in the world. Alba is great but i rate him behind Theo at this moment. Davies is fantastic but dont have so much assist and goals as Theo, Theo is more decisive. Guirerro has enormous stats at Dortmund but play as wing. Alonso, Chilwell, Shaw? Nah. Maybe Robertson. He is better defensively than Theo but Theo has more goal points.

My conclusion is that he is the best left back together with Robertson and with Davies just behind.

Whats your opinion guys? Smile
At this point 100% agree. He is showing more balance too, Deschamps will be of help for his defensive side.
(10-10-2021, 09:48 PM)Bennacer Wrote: Theo with a great match and an assist to Mbappe winning goal. He also had a great shot to the bar. Otherwise solid defensively. Fantastic!

How was this not an offside??  Icon_lol2 VAR

But I agree that Theo is a top LB these days. It's hard to distinguish between #1 or #2 or #5, etc. Fact is, he's up there with the best for sure.
Our young players went from nobody to shining internationally pretty quickly. Theo in a stacked France squad, Saelemakers in a stacked Belgium squad. Bennacer is the leader of his international squad. No doubt Tonali/ Calabria should be breaking into Italy soon.
Tomori will dominate any English CB and he's in the NT now.

Leao got his first cap - damn was he good. He subbed for CR7 actually lol.

I expected Theo and others to progress well, I was worried about Leao. He has been the best thing that happened to us this season. His laziness was concerning, but something must've clicked mentally because he's a different player now.
(10-11-2021, 03:56 AM)ACMmike Wrote: Our young players went from nobody to shining internationally pretty quickly. Theo in a stacked France squad, Saelemakers in a stacked Belgium squad. Bennacer is the leader of his international squad. No doubt Tonali/ Calabria should be breaking into Italy soon.
Tomori will dominate any English CB and he's in the NT now.

Leao got his first cap - damn was he good. He subbed for CR7 actually lol.

I expected Theo and others to progress well, I was worried about Leao. He has been the best thing that happened to us this season. His laziness was concerning, but something must've clicked mentally because he's a different player now.

It is actually incredible. We are not Arsenal decade ago, still young team but almost established as players which mean they are playing for trophies.

I just hope Maldini co. continue their 'magic'. Really like this Milan now. Strong team with clever planning for the future.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta