Rade Krunic
(07-03-2019, 11:32 PM)reza Wrote: Please sell at least one, even two of them before going after the two new ones.

yep. that's for sure. I get picking up Theo... get him before anyone else does... but now concentrate on selling RR and Laxalt. If they both get sold then get a backup.

Plus, to be honest, I'd rather a kid with potential as backup rather than an average 25 year old.
This may not be news but I read that PSG will not retreat their initial offer of 20m plus Areola for Donnarumma.

This is so crazy that I want to laugh.
(07-04-2019, 02:07 AM)xudong Wrote: This may not be news but I read that PSG will not retreat their initial offer of 20m plus Areola for Donnarumma.

This is so crazy that I want to laugh.

And we should "not retreat" our "go F yourself" response!  Sagrin
(07-04-2019, 02:22 AM)nefremo Wrote: And we should "not retreat" our "go F yourself" response!  Sagrin

pretty much...

he's under contract. we're no longer desperate to sell. So we sell on our terms.
just wait a month anyway. Manchester Utd will call with cash in hand
Why are we discussing Donnarumma in Krunic's thread though?
If Reza talked about LBs in Krunic's thread,  why can't we talk about Donarumma?  Devilol

Welcome Krunic. Hope he improves his form here.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Not my fault! Grinundwech
Well, officially not official. Who made this thread?  Angel
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(07-04-2019, 09:10 AM)Ace Wrote: Why are we discussing Donnarumma in Krunic's thread though?

It's me. I don't know why but I thought this was the general mercato thread. Big Grin

I blame Reza. I don't know why but I think it's his fault. Grinundwech
(07-04-2019, 02:26 PM)reza Wrote: Not my fault! Grinundwech

That's the Montella spirit!

since you can't ban yourself(can you?), you should put one of mazen's gems as a signature for a punishment.