Rade Krunic
Welcome! we believe you would be much better than both Monto&Berto combined.
(07-03-2019, 06:05 AM)edysim Wrote: Welcome! we believe you would be much better than both Monto&Berto combined.

not that hard... A cone would be better than those two combined.

Also... Has he been officially announced? I don't think I've seen anything. There was plenty "official" this and "official" that but no actual official announcement from the club.
Is it Official that Krunoc has joined Milan
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
It is not official but it's as good as done, same with Theo.
How official? Suazo official, or Sussokho official, or Biabiany official? Grinundwech
There is a rumour we are looking at Bologna's LB, so may be even the management is not official Tongue
(07-03-2019, 05:16 PM)reza Wrote: There is a rumour we are looking at Bologna's LB, so may be even the management is not official Tongue

What is wrong with Bologna? If we had Bologna's finishing of last season, we would be in CL with a comfortable margin. Big Grin
(07-03-2019, 05:43 PM)xudong Wrote: What is wrong with Bologna? If we had Bologna's finishing of last season, we would be in CL with a comfortable margin. Big Grin

Big Grin

Not Bologna specifically but we are linked (including almost official) with as many LBs as CMs, that makes as much sense as bringing back Kalinic Grinundwech
(07-03-2019, 06:10 PM)reza Wrote: Big Grin

Not Bologna specifically but we are linked (including almost official) with as many LBs as CMs, that makes as much sense as bringing back Kalinic Grinundwech

PLEASE NO!

On a serious note. I heard we were looking to sell RR, LAxalt and Strinic which is why we're after the two LBs
(07-03-2019, 11:27 PM)porcho Wrote: PLEASE NO!

On a serious note. I heard we were looking to sell RR, LAxalt and Strinic which is why we're after the two LBs

Please sell at least one, even two of them before going after the two new ones.