Week 28: Milan - Roma 17:15 June 28 2020
(06-28-2020, 07:31 PM)nefremo Wrote: Weird to say this, but Kessie's performance today was on of his best that I remember in a Milan shirt. Very assured, very safe. No mistakes. Crisp, clean touches on the ball. Nothing was sloppy. Provided a good option on the ball, moved it quickly. Defended and covered very well. I've been very critical of him the last couple years. But credit where credit is due. Today he was exceptional imo. I hope he continues this and maybe i'll change my opinion on him.

I agree, I think he's been really solid since the season resumed.
(06-28-2020, 06:47 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: They are showing Serie A live for free through their mobile app until the end of the season, but only if you're in the UK, as far as I know. You could always install a VPN on your phone and connect to a UK IP address.

Thanks. No wonder I had no idea what you were talking about.   Devilol
aka xudong
You guys think our young players will do better without crowds? We so often buckle in matches like these. Today we grinder out a good result. I wonder what was different?
(06-29-2020, 01:22 AM)honsano Wrote: You guys think our young players will do better without crowds? We so often buckle in matches like these. Today we grinder out a good result. I wonder what was different?

That is a possibility.  Okmilan
aka xudong
maybe, but if that is true, they dont deserve to play at a big club than.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
(06-29-2020, 04:48 AM)sylrus Wrote: maybe, but if that is true, they dont deserve to play at a big club than.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

I think there's a learning curve. Very few players are born ready like Paolo Maldini. 

They will get there.  Okmilan
aka xudong
I think Pioli deserves some credits too as his first two substitutions changed the dynamic of our play. Granted our two goals started from the opponent's losing the ball cheaply but Paqueta and Saelemaekers added more urgency to our play just when Roma seemed to be out of gas.

These substitutions will make even bigger difference than usual in the remaining busy schedule.

We dominated Lecce and were equal to Roma for much of the game so it's good to see we know how to win in more than one way.
per l'amaro e il dolce
The average age of the starting lineup against Roma was 25,2 years.

The youngest one, Donnarumma, have played almost 200 matches for Milan and 16 matches for Italy already.
The second youngest, Theo, have played over 100 matches for La Liga and Serie A teams.
The third youngest, Bennacer, have played lots of matches for Empoli and now Milan and have also been voted "Best Young Player" and "Best Player" of the tournament at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.

How can we blame age when/if we buckle under the pressure?!?