Health and Fitness
(01-19-2012, 01:25 AM)xudong Wrote: [quote='Kaka1899' pid='20361' dateline='1326719786']
Mathiask this is what i'm after. i'm quite tall (6ft 2" or 190cm) and slim (think like peter crouch or Per Mertesacker) i just want to put some meat on if you get me for no other reason than not looking so scrawny and like you for summer just for the effect.

same here! Sagrin I look like Peter Crouch too.

(01-17-2012, 07:54 PM)mathiask Wrote: Kaka, send me an e-mail at mathias_keulen@hotmail.com with the available time you have, divided over the days per week you want to work out and the desired result (buff up/ ...) and i'll try and work something out for you

the science part of it all is that, very few creatures will always stand out of the crowd. Peter Crouch just happens to be one of them..Sagrin

As I've said before, I was on the tennis tour but now I'm just a coach. I still train and am in good shape. In America, circuit-training and p90x type workouts are becoming very popular. I work out 4 days per week with a personal trainer doing military workouts. No long distance as that burns muscle and fat. Only high intensity 35-45 min workouts with extreme intensity.

I intake 160-180 grams of protein per day. I eat only chicken, fish, vegetables, quinoa, cous cous, brown rice, and beans.

I eat no red meat, and no dairy. I drink water and almond milk. I only eat organic food, nothing processed and no cola or alcohol. A bit extreme for most but it gets job done.

My body looks very similar to robinho. I am 5'10, 150 lbs. I don't know what that is in meters/kilos.

If anyone wants p90x or insanity, I can send to you.

Mike
I started bulking as they call it , just trying to get some mass on .Ive gone from 174 up to 204 pounds time to cut back down to about 185-190 see how it worked.
I took a gram of protein for every pound of my body weight and the same in carbs but only a third for fats.

Same as Elmago mostly fish chicken Quinoa lots of veg but I did have some red meat , the workouts were 4 times a week 15 minute HIIT training and 45-60 minutes weight lifting.
Supplements were just some creatine a multi vitamin and whey protein fish oil nothing extreme.

I also started doing Yoga a thing called YRG not sure if anyone has heard of it or tried it , it's designed by former wrestler DDP and is good I like it.

So hopefully the cut work in 204 pounds ATM and 6'2 so even though I bulked I don't look like I've blown up too much.