AC MILAN vs Inter April 2, 2011 20:45
is this match still at 13:00 or is it now at 20:45?
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
Actually it's on the 2nd, at 20:45 CET. (http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Milan/)

(03-21-2011, 08:31 PM)Gio-mania Wrote: Actually it's on the 2nd, at 20:45 CET. (http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Milan/)

Finally a derby that actually will decide smth, its going to be wild...and i will be there Sagrin
(03-21-2011, 10:40 PM)Kastriot Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 08:31 PM)Gio-mania Wrote: Actually it's on the 2nd, at 20:45 CET. (http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Milan/)

Finally a derby that actually will decide smth, its going to be wild...and i will be there Sagrin

i only have time in the summer and no meaningful games are played in the summer!!! CRAP!!! Jamaica is too far from the San Siro!!! i have to make them schedule the Derby for easter next year...
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
(03-21-2011, 10:40 PM)Kastriot Wrote:

showoff. Angry Grinundwech
aka xudong
Heard that Pippo is trying to return for the derby. Will start from the bench of course.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
we can win vs inter if we can stop Eto'o, Sneijder and Maicon.

We need a wall to stop Maicon, very strong player, Only Boateng can stop or minimize Maicon on right. Van Bommel or Gattuso can stop Sneijder, and Eto'o. we have best CB's in the league and however we have some problems in organizaton as we showed it in the last 2 games much more, conceding 2 easy goals.
(03-23-2011, 01:43 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Heard that Pippo is trying to return for the derby. Will start from the bench of course.

if true, absolutley huge news!
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

(03-23-2011, 05:55 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: we can win vs inter if we can stop Eto'o, Sneijder and Maicon.

We need a wall to stop Maicon, very strong player, Only Boateng can stop or minimize Maicon on right. Van Bommel or Gattuso can stop Sneijder, and Eto'o. we have best CB's in the league and however we have some problems in organizaton as we showed it in the last 2 games much more, conceding 2 easy goals.

i agree especially with the Maicon part as he is one of their best players attacking us in our weakest side...there definitely needs to be big help from whoever will be playing in midfield there (Flamini probably)

However, everywhere else i think we can definitely compete with them and to be honest i am positive about the match even without Ibra because in our last 2 matches, although we conceeded twice, we were not fragile at the back, the opponents were just very efficient and offensively we suffered because of our inability to open up those closed defences (palermo) + wasting chances (bari) so i'm sure Leo's Inter will be more helpful on that front Smile

Pippo might make it??? no harm having the best penalty box striker ever on the bench is there?Smile
Any news about Pirlo, Ambro, Zambro??? cannot believe they have been out for so long Confused
if we also consider those two goals on the last two game were not from open play but set pieces we are looking much better we also shut spurs out for 90 mins away from home, if we are clinical enough up front we might be able to steal a victory, as we know thiugh all local derby games the form book goes out of the window!