AC MILAN vs Inter April 2, 2011 20:45
Great stuff Hasan, seriously. You need to post all you upcoming articles.
Just a suggestion ... but if Hasan was to become the "official poster" for the MM blog/site ?

I explain: each month (or every 2 months, don't know), Hasan could write an article that Reza will post on the website. Of course, like we may disagree with some things sometimes, at the end of the article, there should be a link sending the people on the adequate topic on the forum (one article = one topic) to comment it ...

We could call that the Hasan chronicles or something like that (that sounds good ahah), with his vision of something that happened during that month or his thought about some of our rivals (linked with Milan of course).

A good way to make the website live and again, attracting some new people on the forum ...

PS: If for some reason (lack of time, no idea for the current month, etc), Hasan couldn't post an article at a given month, I'm quite sure Reza will easily find some "bench poster" !! Big Grin
PS1: I have to admit that I post this idea without writing about it to Hasan himself and Reza ... If you disagree for some reason or are not willing to do it or think it's the worst idea on Earth, just say it !! Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(04-07-2011, 09:03 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Just a suggestion ... but if Hasan was to become the "official poster" for the MM blog/site ?

I explain: each month (or every 2 months, don't know), Hasan could write an article that Reza will post on the website. Of course, like we may disagree with some things sometimes, at the end of the article, there should be a link sending the people on the adequate topic on the forum (one article = one topic) to comment it ...

We could call that the Hasan chronicles or something like that (that sounds good ahah), with his vision of something that happened during that month or his thought about some of our rivals (linked with Milan of course).

A good way to make the website live and again, attracting some new people on the forum ...

PS: If for some reason (lack of time, no idea for the current month, etc), Hasan couldn't post an article at a given month, I'm quite sure Reza will easily find some "bench poster" !! Big Grin
PS1: I have to admit that I post this idea without writing about it to Hasan himself and Reza ... If you disagree for some reason or are not willing to do it or think it's the worst idea on Earth, just say it !! Big Grin

Geo great idea.

Hasan you should write a monthly or Bi-monthly blog. It was well written.

Welcome back as well my friend.
I Heart ACM !!

REBIC FAN CLUB

Artist formally known as OCMILANO
Hey guys...thanks for the responses. I appreciate it.

I would be willing to do this if Reza was on board with it. Alongside writing for some websites, I am currently working on starting my own blog. The Milan articles I write on my blog, I could include here as well (once a month by picking one that I really think milanmania may be up for responding to).

Thanks again!
Fernando and Coentrao had strong performances for Porto and Benfica, would be good to check 'em out.
Well written articles Hasan, look forward to reading more.

(04-07-2011, 11:44 PM)Hitman Wrote: Fernando and Coentrao had strong performances for Porto and Benfica, would be good to check 'em out.

I watched the Porto match specifically to watch Fernando who has been very impressive this year in the holding role. He was great last night as he constantly dominated in midfield and was very well tactically disciplined. If he has one potential flaw, it's his lack of pace or more importantly, his slow reaction speed at times.
Excellent idea. Good stuff Hasan, I tweeted one of articles on the @milanmania account yesterday. I would be more than willing, Hasan and anybody else too. Please read and reply at http://milanmania.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=69 thanks.
Been sooo busy!! Cant believe I am only now able to put up a quick post....well, we did it!! And trust me, I am so happy for the win.

Comprehensive, well played, and well won.

FORZA MIIIIIIIILAN!!
I LOVE MILAN
That was a good game. It was played on 2/4/2011. It was the part of series A season Game. It was played for full regular time . The result of that match is as under:
Final Result 1 . Halftime 2. Halftime

AC Milan 3 1 2
Inter 0 0 0