Udinese vs. Milan 8/25/19
Sky's @PeppeDiSte claims it's not excluded that the starting midfield for the Udinese opening game to be Borini-Biglia-Calhanoglu
(08-13-2019, 01:09 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Sky's @PeppeDiSte claims it's not excluded that the starting midfield for the Udinese opening game to be Borini-Biglia-Calhanoglu

So we have decided not to buy any new Mids
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Lord will get us to CL
(08-13-2019, 04:18 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: So we have decided not to buy any new Mids

Bennacer? Krunic?
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
if giampaolo is a man, he should start with

donna

conti mussachio romagnoli strinic

biglia

bona paquetta

suso

leao piatek
(08-13-2019, 04:24 PM)reza Wrote: Lord will get us to CL

Sagrin Devilol

(08-13-2019, 04:54 PM)drucurl Wrote: Bennacer? Krunic?

Likely not ready to start with the team. A mix of not ready to play 90 and not quite gelled yet. That would be my guess.

i would say he might try BBC because they've done relatively well so far
can't wait.
4-0 to milan
I think that Bennacer should take a lead instead of Biglia with all do respect for Argentina's man ,they bought a guy let him play.why do keep the strong on the bench. Udine at their house is not a walk in the park, 100% Gianpaulo should start a season strong and win the first game for real .Forza Rossoneri always ? baby for life, can't wait
(08-18-2019, 08:14 AM)Ross87 Wrote: I think that Bennacer should take a lead instead of Biglia with all do respect for Argentina's man ,they bought a guy let him play.why do keep the strong on the bench. Udine at their house is not a walk in the park, 100% Gianpaulo should start a season strong and win the first game for real .Forza Rossoneri always ? baby for life, can't wait

Welcome to the forum Ross.

I think Bennacer barely had 1 training session under Giampaolo, and this also applies to most of our new arrivals.

He also mentioned that old players like Kessie and Paqueta also had limited time with the coach/team in training sessions and need time to get 'updated' on the new methods.

Ideally, I would like to field the best players and get an easy win on our first match, but I honestly won't be disappointed if Giampaolo fields the players that fit his ideas before introducing Bennacer, Krunic etc.