UEFA Champions League 2019-2020, 2020-2021
(10-27-2020, 09:51 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Atalanta is back!!! to the shit they belongBig Grin

Very unlucky so far, goal out of nowhere and a penalty that should never have been given. They dominated for the first 20 minutes and should realistically have been able to win.
Inter blows. Thanks for taking our CL spot buffoons.
Moise kean has become completely different player at PSG

4 goals in 2 games and 2 in UCL

and this...
[Image: Ekebkd8XUAIwWed?format=jpg&name=small]
Icon_lol2
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Moise Kean was (still is, I guess) one Italian kid that I would love to get. The other being Zaniolo.

We had a chance to get him last January with Raiola being his agent, but the move allegedly failed last minute. I thought that he was not doing too hot when he moved to Everton, and was hoping that Ancelotti could do us a favor. LOL.
aka xudong
(10-28-2020, 09:11 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Moise Kean was (still is, I guess) one Italian kid that I would love to get. The other being Zaniolo.

We had a chance to get him last January with Raiola being his agent, but the move allegedly failed last minute. I thought that he was not doing too hot when he moved to Everton, and was hoping that Ancelotti could do us a favor. LOL.

Moise Kean should stay abroad, he had bad time dealing with racism here. I don't want anyone's career to destroy due to racism.

I will also get Castrovilli, damn what a player Heart better than media hyped Tonali Angel
Barka dogs completely outclassed Rube dogs. Devilcool

Simeone Inzaghi deserve special appreciation for able to hold Brugges despite absence of 13 senior players due COVID. Incl. Immobile, Alberto, Leiva, Strakosha.
Damn Acerbi is defense maverick.
pathetic pirlo thinks he is ancelotti hahaha

go play away kid
A few more losses for Juventus and I can see that arrogant group turning on Pirlo. Chaos is close for them. I was hoping they'd lose by a much bigger margin today to help speed that up
(10-29-2020, 12:07 AM)nefremo Wrote: A few more losses for Juventus and I can see that arrogant group turning on Pirlo. Chaos is close for them. I was hoping they'd lose by a much bigger margin today to help speed that up

lets not be that hasty, lets hope when he lose to us, than they start the backstabbing, but imo, pirlo doesnt suit to be a coach, maybe not now, in the future we dont know, but his juve lack something definitely, but its still early in the season, lets just see how he end it.i hope he will always fail when facing us.
Btw is Moise kean on dry loan or with option to buy at PSG? If he is on dry we can pounce on him. He would be great with Ibra.