Djamel Mesbah
Mesbah gave me a good impression against Lazio. A solid performance, though he wasn't put under too much pressure. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him. It's a good thing, as Aficio said, that he is a natural in this position. No need to adapt.
It is said that he played at midfield before, so he's finished adaption already.
May god with chinese footbball
Yep, Mesbah himself said that he was a midfielder, but when he arrived in Italy, he immediately played as a LB and it's been like that since he is in Italy ... And as a consequence, it's natural for him now to play there.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Good enough. At least he doesn't have to do any adaptation here in Milan and he can get straight to learning our mechanisms and gelling with his team mates.

I actually noticed that on Milan's official site he is listed as a midfielder, but as I recall it Serginho was listed as a striker a while back.
(01-28-2012, 04:58 AM)will4li Wrote: Did I misspell? sorry,english is not my first language.but I do live in a country rich in personal chrisma.

Nor do I, I am also an Asian live in an Asian country, English is my third but at least I won't write a thing if I don't know how to... By the way I still have no idea what that word means. Not even vaguely. Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Sorry,I misspell,it should be CHARISMA,I just checked up in dictionary.and I made up a verb to it.

basicly I mean people love maldini too much,they are inclined to think his everything is good.it's like gattuso's fan think rino has decent skill but truth is gatusso's skill sucks big time.
By the way,boabn,I used to think you are a croatian,hahaha...
(01-30-2012, 10:26 AM)will4li Wrote: Sorry,I misspell,it should be CHARISMA,I just checked up in dictionary.and I made up a verb to it.

basicly I mean people love maldini too much,they are inclined to think his everything is good.it's like gattuso's fan think rino has decent skill but truth is gatusso's skill sucks big time.
By the way,boabn,I used to think you are a croatian,hahaha...

Gatusso ain't skilfull, he's a freagin block of granite you can't get through. Anyway, I was happy about mesbah's performance yesterday. He's proven to be better than Antonini already. I think he will improve too, as he still has a lot to learn from playing in a top-team.
Mesbah was solid again last night but nothing spectacular,he definitely can handle physical play much better than tweener-like antonini,nobody can easily wear him down.if anything else is almost equal,this attribute only makes mesbah a big upgrade.
Mesbah is much better than Antoini in his tactical awareness and positioning. He is a solid passer and got physique and adequate pace.

He can also take on defenders and make a cross!!!!! Our first fullback with such attribute in a while.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
It's debatable if mesbah is much better tactical wise,personally I think both almost equal in this area.in antonini's early days with us,I was shocked if such a sportsman-unlike thin body can handle milan quality,but his smart movement and fulltime game-ready mentality makes me believe he will be a good backup fullback.