Djamel Mesbah
I am sure that we will see him on the bench on sunday. I heard that he is considered "ready".
aka xudong
I want to see him play, will he be revelation or rubbish, given the pressure?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
According to Allegri, it is very likely that Mesbah is going to start tomorrow's game against Lazio. You will very soon find out if he is gem or rubbish. Big Grin
aka xudong
Good news,I can't wait to see his performance.he is like a stronger version of antonini from few games of his I watched,I always believed if antonini can put on 15-20 more pounds,he will be almost a world class LB.
May god with chinese footbball
(01-26-2012, 02:23 AM)will4li Wrote: Good news,I can't wait to see his performance.he is like a stronger version of antonini from few games of his I watched,I always believed if antonini can put on 15-20 more pounds,he will be almost a world class LB.

what are you smoking? pass it over....
2nd your comment elmago
I don't think weight (or strength for that matter) is Antonini's main problem. Smile
aka xudong
If not,what's exactly his problem? he has decent skill and pace, his movement is smart,and there is no tactical disability for a italian defender.
(01-26-2012, 01:01 PM)will4li Wrote: If not,what's exactly his problem? he has decent skill and pace, his movement is smart,and there is no tactical disability for a italian defender.

Antonini is an average/good LB who looks good thanks to his partners on the pitch ...

Like you wrote, he has decent skills and pace ... So he's not amazing, tactically, he's good, nothing more (he does some mistakes sometimes), and he's not outstanding when defending nor going forward.

It's not a physical problem, Antonini is able to run a lot during games (even if sometimes he looks very tired at the end of some games), it's just a matter of talent.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
antonini has better skill than maldini,and equal pace.but his light frame is killing him,physical players can easily wear him down,cause him fatigue thus drift of focus.

abate's skill is worse than antonini,but he has adequte built and outstanding pace,so he is an almost wc LB when he gained experience.

what the hell is talent indeed? as for abate, his speed is the talent.antonini will be a complete morden player if he has a thicker frame(let me make an example,if he has zambrotta's built).