Djamel Mesbah
Antonini left a Juve player onside BY BEGING 10 METERS!!! behind Mexes for one of their goals.

The good things he did in attack were average at best. The reason we remember Antonini's positive plays is because the standard set by his team mates was incredibly low.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(02-09-2012, 02:38 PM)fLame Wrote: Antonini left a Juve player onside BY BEGING 10 METERS!!! behind Mexes for one of their goals.

The good things he did in attack were average at best. The reason we remember Antonini's positive plays is because the standard set by his team mates was incredibly low.

True, I did miss that. Saying that, I didn't like how high we pushed up the pitch (we often pushed beyond the halfway line in the second half), it's one of the reason Giaccharini was constantly getting in behind our defence.

Mesbah has confirmed he had an argument with Allegri. He didn't disclose what it was about but the first thought I had was Allegri told him to piss off because he's crap with Mesbah moaning about how he wants to stay and fight for a first team spot. Big Grin
For current quality of LBs and his long contract, Mesbah is reasonable. Well, I dislike it.
(09-12-2012, 09:33 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Mesbah has confirmed he had an argument with Allegri. He didn't disclose what it was about but the first thought I had was Allegri told him to piss off because he's crap with Mesbah moaning about how he wants to stay and fight for a first team spot. Big Grin

Of course, that does concern me a bit as everyone seems to have some problem with Allegri.

Two ways to look at it: (1) Allegri could have done better; (2) Allegri was just doing his job but obviously has not established duly authority as players all seem to argue with him and what's worse, make it public.

Either way, this is not good.

On topic, Mesbah should really just piss off; and whoever was behind the 4.5 year deals is either a genius (his agent?) or an idiot (from the club).
aka xudong
I saw this on another Milan forum, and thought it was pretty funny. Icon_lol2

I wish him good luck. Smile I wanted him to leave, but never blamed him for wanting to stay. Who wouldn't want to? If someone was stupid enough to give me a long-term contract to play for Milan, I would never want to leave either. Mesbah is a decent guy, despite a terrible player.

aka xudong
we underrate mesbah a bit to much. He's not a terrible player, he's ok he's just not milan quality and arguably not quality coming off the bench either. But playing in a mid-lower table team suits him well

But then again, being a milan fan and having him on our team, he is pretty shitBig Grin
Good luck at Parma Mesboah
Goodbye Mesbah, you provided some entertainment and heartache during your time with us. Good luck to him.
(01-26-2013, 07:05 AM)WCmilan Wrote: we underrate mesbah a bit to much. He's not a terrible player, he's ok he's just not milan quality and arguably not quality coming off the bench either. But playing in a mid-lower table team suits him well

But then again, being a milan fan and having him on our team, he is pretty shitBig Grin
Good luck at Parma Mesboah

I think his performance against Arsenel totally ruinied it for me. Definitely not Milan quality, even though these days Milan quality doesn't mean much.
aka xudong