Winter Mercato 2019-2020
(01-17-2020, 02:14 AM)porcho Wrote: "Suso can play in a variety of roles out wide, as a support striker or a trequartista."

Look... he can play those roles... he's just shit at them.  Devilol 

But I do get your point about the Roma thing but I'd add that Romagnoli was breaking into the first team at a young age while Under was a starter that's been sent to the bench.

I remember few months back Berlusconi suggested we play with Suso as a trequartista Icon_lol2

(01-17-2020, 11:32 AM)am I Milan enough? Wrote: olmo to milan 20M plus adds on, 30M. 5yrs 2.5m will joij this month.

If true, he will be great addition. A creative midfielder like him is exactly what we need. That said, half of Europe top clubs are after him too so don't get your hopes up.
per l'amaro e il dolce
## Urgent ?
Dinamo Zagreb agreed to sell Danny Olmo to Milan
20 million immediately and with bonuses it will reach 30 million
Olmo will sign a five-year contract with a salary of 2.5 million a year. "
He will be in Milan within the next 42 hours ... for examinations
(01-17-2020, 12:05 PM)mazen111 Wrote: ## Urgent ?
Dinamo Zagreb agreed to sell Danny Olmo to Milan
20 million immediately and with bonuses it will reach 30 million
Olmo will sign a five-year contract with a salary of 2.5 million a year. "
He will be in Milan within the next 42 hours ... for examinations

Why 42?
(01-17-2020, 12:27 PM)Ace Wrote: Why 42?

time difference
maybe 24
Looks urgent
Looking at potential replacements for Rodriguez though, it is possible that Milan could return for Mitchel Bakker, currently at Paris Saint-Germain but struggling for game time. The 19-year-old Ajax academy product could arrive at Milan for free or for a fee as little as €500,000.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Milan wants to bring Olmo immediately to Milanello for 20 gm plus 5m rewarded for a 5-year contract with a salary of 2.5 € € for the season. Today the player is ready to travel to Milan in the next few hours he will not participate in the friendly match between Dinamo against Lokomotiveva ..
(01-17-2020, 01:25 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Milan wants to bring Olmo immediately to Milanello for 20 gm plus 5m rewarded for a 5-year contract with a salary of 2.5 € € for the season. Today the player is ready to travel to Milan in the next few hours he will not participate in the friendly match between Dinamo against Lokomotiveva 
Kick Suso out of the club to make this day a truly memorable day Heart
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Defensa Central:
Real Madrid is interested in signing Brazilian Lucas Paqueta, at the request of Zidane. Milan evaluates the player at 35 million euros.