Winter Mercato 2019-2020
I'm starting to gain faith again in Maldini and Boban. looks like they finally got the green light to do whatever they want.

I'd be happy with this Mercato if it ends with a backup for Theo and Samu.

10/10 if we get a great partner for Bennacer though.
(01-29-2020, 11:24 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Looks like Matias Vina

Looks like Laxalt may be recalled.
aka xudong
(01-30-2020, 12:20 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: Looks like Laxalt may be recalled.

Haven't seen that but I'm not a fan
(01-29-2020, 06:30 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Hopefully getting rid of Suso means we'll make a last minute addition. Would love to somehow get De Paul or Castrovelli

Would love to see us sign Castrovilli! I'm no longer sure about De Paul. 

(01-29-2020, 08:12 PM)reza Wrote: Biglia is bosman in summer, irrelevant as of now

The question is how much we get for these players for pure cash but as far as FFP goes no losses for Piatek, Suso. Small loss for Rodriguez.

I would have thought we have a small loss for Piatek @27m (bonuses aren't a guarantee) and a small loss for RR but a huge Plus for Suso... his "value" is essentially $0 so any money is a plus. That being said the option is in the future so the only "Profit" for now is any loan fee that may/may not be included.

(01-29-2020, 10:59 PM)nefremo Wrote: I'd bring a CM for sure, if the right one is availble. I know we've been winning with this 442, and obviously you don't change a winning formula....but, I don't like how it leaves us exposed and how we are essentially giving away the middle. But as long as we are racking up 3 points after 3 points, I couldn't care any lees.

We desperately need a CM but I feel like it won't happen this window unless someone comes in for Kessie. 2 days left and seemingly no Interest in him so I can't see it happening. 

(01-30-2020, 12:28 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Haven't seen that but I'm not a fan

Not really a fan either but would rather that than see us make a hasty decision and end up with Laxalt 2.0 or a Strinic.

I'd be inclined to use a primavera player(if we have one) or sign a promising young LB from another club. Was going to suggest someone like Pezzalla except I just saw he was on loan. But if we could end up with two promising young LB then even better.
(01-30-2020, 01:30 AM)porcho Wrote: I'd be inclined to use a primavera player(if we have one) or sign a promising young LB from another club. Was going to suggest someone like Pezzalla except I just saw he was on loan. But if we could end up with two promising young LB then even better.

Vina is 22
(01-29-2020, 10:36 PM)reza Wrote: We have four 'forwards' in Rebic, Ibra, Samu, Leao. Hopefully management are bringing in a big mid.

You can't count on Samu as forwards. 

For our current 4-4-2 formation, 

We have Leao, Rebic, ibra for the 2 forwards position

We have bona and Hakan for LM, Kessie, Biglia and Bennacer for 2 CM, Samu for RM. 

Theo, RR for RB, Roma, Duarte, Kjaer, Musacchio for CB, Calabria and Conti for RB. 

Donnarumma brothers for GK. 

We don't even have 22 players after the sales of Suso and Piatek.
Holy crap, Maldini and Boban started the purge in Milanello lol. I am kind of saddened by the Piatek sale. This guy was one of the most exciting young strikers in the world 12 months ago and looked like a future building block for this team. But at the same time, he is not a good fit for our system due to his technical limitations and needs game time to truly develop his game. Hopefully we get some midfield reinforcements who can be around for the long haul.
(01-30-2020, 12:20 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: Looks like Laxalt may be recalled.

better idea than looking elsewhere for a backup lb tbh

just focus on big mid. rakitic or modric hahaha
aka edysim
(01-30-2020, 02:38 AM)am I Milan enough? Wrote: better idea than looking elsewhere for a backup lb tbh

Not seeing a mid till summer.  Looks like Paulinho from Braga is our next target
(01-30-2020, 02:38 AM)am I Milan enough? Wrote: better idea than looking elsewhere for a backup lb tbh

I am with you. I think Laxalt as backup should be more than enough, as he is not expected to play much, if at all. 

I don't think Rakitic can come, though Barcelona seems eager to offload him. I checked and his salary is 8 million euro, and we simply can't afford him.

Modric is just not possible.
aka xudong