Torino vs Milan 27/9
1-1

Another boring shitshow
(09-24-2019, 02:45 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: 1-1

Another boring shitshow

Exactly. Boring. This is AC Milan. Things should not be like this. That is why already i want a new manager. We expect results. Maybe some of my fellow fans are ott with that. But i just CANNOT be doing with the fact that we are so dull to watch. MUST CHANGE.
1-1 is like a victory for us. But wont happen, Toro to beat us with at least two difference
Would be pleasantly suprised with an ugly win.. expecting a draw where we Again get outplayed badly.. wont be suprised by a loss..
(09-23-2019, 10:42 PM)nefremo Wrote: ------------------Donnarumma----------------------
Calabria - Musacchio - Romagnoli - Hernandez
-----------Kessie - Bennacer - Jack----------------
---------------Krunic---------Rebic-----------------
-------------------------Leao--------------------------

we could win if the line up is like this. although i would put Krunic in jacks position and move Jack up. Exchange Rebic and Leao

-----------Kessie - Bennacer - Krunic----------------
---------------Jack ----------Leao-----------------
-----------------------Rebic--------------------------

jack always likes to move into the box for crosses. this way he would have more freedom to do it. And i think Rebic finishing is better than Leao. Leao is better and creating and opening up the defense
AC MILAN
The good in the defeat the next games would be Giampaolos sack. So i plead for two-three negative results .
Rebic is a better false 9 thane Leao - he played there for Croatia in the World Cup and was really good.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Ecco, secondo La Gazzetta dello Sport, la probabile formazione titolare del Milan che scenderĂ  in campo domani sera sul campo del Torino: (4-3-1-2) Donnarumma; Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Calhanoglu; Suso; Piatek, Leao.

same again Sad
If he puts out the same lineup again, i hope we lose and he gets sacked. I have NEVER said this by the way. I've never said "i hope Milan loses"....but this would just be too much. Rodriguez again? Biglia? Kessie? Suso? Hakan???????? Unreal...
We can just hope that toro does AcMilan a favour and beats the hell out of it. It will be a relief to see this cunt get sacked right after the game.