Poll: Select your prefered coach for milan. All are rumored to be
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allegri
26.47%
9 26.47%
Tassotti
14.71%
5 14.71%
Sheva
14.71%
5 14.71%
Spaletti
5.88%
2 5.88%
Ranieri
5.88%
2 5.88%
Wenger
8.82%
3 8.82%
Gattuso
11.76%
4 11.76%
Capello
2.94%
1 2.94%
Bielsa!!!
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Milan Head Coach discussion
He deserve it for now, need to kill his stubbornness, he would be World class coach for sure
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Training for Spezia Pioli fielded Leao-Vrankcx-Diaz

So if he plays or even thinks that, hoping his stubbornness starts to fade. I mean he FINALLY played Rebic RW to mixed results.

Anyway, well deserved at this moment.
Surprise but no surprise since Giampaolo and Sarri were classmates, and our former coach graduated as 1st.

I think Giampaolo is a good tactician, but maybe man-management is his weakness.

https://sempremilan.com/romagnoli-sarri-...aolo-milan
(10-11-2022, 01:49 PM)Codazzi Wrote: Pep, no. But if we want we can sign Tuchel, Zidane, De Zerbi, Jorge Jesus, Pochettino, Nagelsmann (maybe), Roberto Martinez, etc...

They are still free agents. Just saying  Grinundwech
Candidates to replace Pioli mentioned in an article, most likely a random list not based on any real info:

Luis Enrique
Tassotti
Abate
Bonera
(01-30-2023, 12:09 AM)reza Wrote: Candidates to replace Pioli mentioned in an article, most likely a random list not based on any real info:

Luis Enrique
Tassotti
Abate
Bonera

If these are the options... better to keep Pioli till end of season to be honest.
Then try and convince De Zerbi to join us.
if we go with abate, i hope we play more primavera players rather than krunic, salad or mesi
(01-30-2023, 03:16 AM)sylrus Wrote: if we go with abate, i hope we play more primavera players rather than krunic, salad or mesi

Honestly, At this stage I'd rather someone come in and do exactly, that.
Play Thiaw instead of Gabbia. Vranckx instead of Krunic. Any winger we have in the Primavera instead of Saladmaker and Messiah Jr. A traffic cone instead of Tartatsauce
Giampaolo in his seven games as official Milan coach:

3 wins
4 losses
6 goals scored, 9 goals conceded

Pioli in his last seven games with Milan (beginning with Salernitana):

1 win
2 draws
4 losses
8 goals scored, 18 goals conceded

#PioliOut
Except for the teams that are too dominant in their league like Bayern, PSG, Man City and Juve some years ago, it is hard to preserve form season by season.

Liverpool and Chelsea are rich even in their league and have won silver-wares recently but their form is atrocious now.

Endure a bit more!