Week 19: Novara vs. Milan (Sunday, January 22, 2012, 15:00 CET)
R70 didnt steal the goal. Ot would have hit the cross bar if he let it go.

I didnt get to see the game and only found the r70 goal on youtube. someone link hl asap. thanks

AND GOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!
(01-22-2012, 07:02 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: R70 didnt steal the goal. Ot would have hit the cross bar if he let it go.

I didnt get to see the game and only found the r70 goal on youtube. someone link hl asap. thanks

AND GOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!

I used the quotation mark Smile, as I couldn't find a better word to describe the situation. I didn't really think that he stole it. Big Grin (The only goal that was stolen in my opinion was Pippo's goal against Ajax stolen by Tomasson.) I am happy that he scored, or in that matter, anybody scored and secured the win. I was just wondering if El Shaarawy's shot would go in had Robinho not decided to reach his leg out. Big Grin That's all. For a moment, by the way, I thought R70 would be offside, and later realized that there was still one defender on the other side of goal (close to Nocerino).
aka xudong
Robinho givs this team "Riddim"... the link up play with the front players when binho is on the pitch was very good...
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
Most surprising performance from a single player awards goes to - ... Ambrosini.! Big Grin

Who knew Ambrosini could still play at this level? Ok.. ok.. our opponents were Novara, but if Ambro keeps up like this, he can be as useful as MVB.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
El shaaraawy is amazing
I like urby playing LB,he is slim but he has decent skill and adequate pace,his ACM days here also boost his confidence.I'd like him as first LB against caliagli next week and lazio after to check out if he can survive tougher attacks.
May god with chinese footbball
p.s. I it just me, or did Emanuelson look really good at LB position? Huh
With the speed and technique of his, he can be a much better LB than Antonini imho.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Now where is the next match thread?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(01-23-2012, 10:51 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Now where is the next match thread?

http://milanmania.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=217
aka xudong