AC Milan vs. UC Lecce 20/10/2019 Serie a Week 8 20:45 CET
next match

4-0 for Milan
aka edysim
I hope Pioli starts with a bang. Fans are pissed off everywhere......but Juventus fans were pissed off with Allegri and that turned out excellent for them. Inter fans were pissed off with Conte and that has so far turned out well for them. So hopefully the pattern is followed by us. Of course, Allegri and Conte had titles under their belts at the time, but it's still a good spin on the whole thing. Big Grin

Anyway, about the game....as I said with the fans protesting and being pissed, the best thing that can happen is Milan come out at San Siro vs Lecce and completely dominate, scoring 3-4 goals in the process. Even though it's just Lecce, I still think everyone will take a step back and change tone towards Pioli.
1-0 for Milan and ofcourse the goal coming from penalty.
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(10-09-2019, 12:13 PM)nefremo Wrote: I hope Pioli starts with a bang. Fans are pissed off everywhere......but Juventus fans were pissed off with Allegri and that turned out excellent for them. Inter fans were pissed off with Conte and that has so far turned out well for them. So hopefully the pattern is followed by us. Of course, Allegri and Conte had titles under their belts at the time, but it's still a good spin on the whole thing. Big Grin

Anyway, about the game....as I said with the fans protesting and being pissed, the best thing that can happen is Milan come out at San Siro vs Lecce and completely dominate, scoring 3-4 goals in the process. Even though it's just Lecce, I still think everyone will take a step back and change tone towards Pioli.

As per I remember, Inter fans were f*cking happy when Conte was appointed.
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
I remember them being pissed off that they are appointing a former "calciopoli participant". They even put out a press-release as far as I remember. Again, this is being pissed for different reasons and reasons that have nothing to do with sporting ability...whereas we are pissed because we KNOW Pioli has achieved nothing in his career and it's not as if his style of football has received praise either.
What the fuck? I was going to open the match thread. Wallbang

I would have done it already but I was waiting for the coach appointment to be official. There are two weeks away and didn't think anyone would still steal that job. Wallbang
I lost all my energy

We reached 9 points/7 matches like MU, then our English friend was ahead with 9 points in 8 matches

Maybe we could break the similarity with new coach...
Wait, so this is a race to the bottom competition against Manchester United? I hope we will lose then.

Lose the competition to MU, I meant. Smile
(10-09-2019, 01:29 PM)ACM2019 Wrote: What the fuck? I was going to open the match thread. Wallbang

I would have done it already but I was waiting for the coach appointment to be official. There are two weeks away and didn't think anyone would still steal that job. Wallbang

Obviously you underestimate Mazen. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days he opened a new poll about our next coach.
free loan with option to buy ™