AC Milan vs. UC Lecce 20/10/2019 Serie a Week 8 20:45 CET
Well, you know that this current coach poll was created by him (I suppose it is a "he"), right? He effectively destroyed Reza's old coach thread that has run for years. Icon_lol2
I will make it so only I can open polls and match threads Tongue Grinundwech
(10-09-2019, 03:33 PM)ACM2019 Wrote: Well, you know that this current coach poll was created by him (I suppose it is a "he"), right? He effectively destroyed Reza's old coach thread that has run for years. Icon_lol2

Yeah that thread was legendary.
(10-09-2019, 03:52 PM)millinarios Wrote: Yeah that thread was legendary.

9 coaches in 6 seasons. That thread has to be legendary! Icon_lol2
(10-09-2019, 03:37 PM)reza Wrote: I will make it so only I can open polls and match threads Tongue Grinundwech

Then, one day, mazen will take over the forum. Icon_lol2

If you look at the name mazen very carefully, it has reza in it already Scared, except that it is backward. 

mazen ---> mazeri ---> azer ----> reza 

Grinundwech
Coffee
(10-09-2019, 01:29 PM)nefremo Wrote: I remember them being pissed off that they are appointing a former "calciopoli participant". They even put out a press-release as far as I remember. Again, this is being pissed for different reasons and reasons that have nothing to do with sporting ability...whereas we are pissed because we KNOW Pioli has achieved nothing in his career and it's not as if his style of football has received praise either.

Pioli is such kind of guy who won't win the league despite CalciopoliBig Grin
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
Stop bashing mazen for no reason  Signs146
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(10-09-2019, 05:50 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Stop bashing mazen for no reason  Signs146

So, can we continue bashing mazen for good reason? Coffee
It was smart of Milan to hire Pioli before possibly the easiest game of our season. Home to Lecce and there's this international break in between for him to do a bit of homework. A good start in delicate situations like this can make a world of difference, especially for the fans/teams morale. I have a feeling Pioli will do good for some reason. His reportedly favorite formation will complement our players quite well IMO.