Marco Brescianini
[acmilaninfo]

AC Milan youngster Marco Brescianini impressed with his hat-trick yesterday and could soon earn promotion to the first team.
Stefano Pioli made his ‘debut’ on the Rossoneri bench in an in-house practice match at Milanello between AC Milan and AC Milan Primavera.

The first team won 4-0 with youngster Marco Brescianini taking centre stage. The 19-year-old central midfielder stunned everyone scoring a hat-trick, including a Totti-like parable that surprised Antonio Donnarumma, goalkeeper of the Primavera side. Fabio Borini, who played as centre forward, scored the other goal.

Marco Brescianini and Alessandro Sala were the only two youngsters part of the first team yesterday. Both midfielders played alongside Lucas Biglia in Pioli’s 4-3-3 formation. The staff of coach Pioli was very impressed by the performance of Brescianini, and considering the many problems in midfield, the Italian could be promoted to first team for the remaining of the season.

The talented central midfielder is the captain of Milan Primavera. With two goals in the first four games of the Primavera 2A championship he has contributed a lot to Milan’s second place in the standings. Perhaps his technical skills, elegant movements, eye for goal and creativity could be useful for the Rossoneri in the future.

Recently AC Milan have invested a lot to improve their youth ranks. Hot prospects like Lenny Borges, Riad Tahar, Luan Capanni, Andreas Jungdal joined during the summer but home-grown talents like Marco Brescianini remain the focal point of the squad.
Another name to keep eyes on.

I'm waiting for an Albertini.
(10-14-2019, 04:16 PM)Aficio Wrote: Another name to keep eyes on.

I'm waiting for an Albertini.

and we are wasting Gabbia's potential keeping in the squad. We should at least loan youngsters. Brescia was interested for Brescianini and Gabbia during recent summer mercato
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Loaning does not ensure playing time and both are too young. It is better if a Serie B offer them a loan.
(10-14-2019, 04:46 PM)Aficio Wrote: Loaning does not ensure playing time and both are too young. It is better if a Serie B offer them a loan.

Pretty much this!

I like Loans but it needs to be to the right team. Would be good if they were both playing Serie B though
On loan to Monza
I hope he come back stronger.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Good luck to him and hope he develops himself. Maldini, Olzer should as well follow, given they would get more playing time
Official to Frosinone, we have 50% of future sale.
Good luck, boy!

Now we can hope he turns out to be another Pessina.