AC Milan vs. SPAL serie a week 10; Thursday 31/10/2019
It is a good day after all. Smile
Finally first win under Pioli 'era'.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
This win does us more bad than good. See suso everysingle game start for the next couple of years
Not happy at all with this win. We're wasting talents on the bench for the sake of Hakan, Kessie, Samu WTH? No clear ideas on the pitch. We def wont make it the next 3 games with this ( Lazio, Napoli, Jube)
The only good here is Capt- Duarte proved more solid than with Pistachio.
aka edysim
Told you guys about duarte the guy is solid. Same will be for rebic.

Let's try rebic for piatek and leao in suso position making his runs in
(10-31-2019, 11:00 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Told you guys about duarte the guy is solid. Same will be for rebic.

Let's try rebic for piatek and leao in suso position making his runs in

sorry Suso with the goal will be untouchable for the next 20 games acc to Reza. and I second that
aka edysim
I was a coach in another life Tongue so this is an easy prediction: If a coach doesn't take action to make the CF less isolated and sticks to 'Suso this, Suso that' we are not going anywhere. Applies to more than just Pioli.
At least I like his starting line up.

He DID listen and adapt, though Duarte and Samu are limited and Hakan has talent but not consistent.

We have not yet found a replacement for Kessie.

Not a nice match but Pioli has gain a little trust from me.
We got 3 points today. Sad thing is the teams we will be up against until the new year, which is 7 games. are much better than the spal team we barely beat at home.

I can't imagine we get this team getting anymore than 5 points.
We should really consider

Biglia
Pac-Man— Bennacer
Hakan(Bonaventura)
Leao——Piatek.

I thought we looked best when Pacqueta/Bennacer exploited the open spaces. They were not that good in the final third though. Otherwise we just looked really disorganized. Also Bennacer is way too aggressive defensively. For a team not getting the calls, he really is a walking red card.