AC Milan vs. Lazio 03/11/2019 Serie a Week 11 20:45 CET
System pusher is gone. Now it’s time for football.
Sky
Pioli decided to set up a closed camp on the night of the Lazio meeting. Everyone will sleep in Milanello tonight and will not leave for their homes

(11-02-2019, 06:12 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Sky
Pioli decided to set up a closed camp on the night of the Lazio meeting. Everyone will sleep in Milanello tonight and will not leave for their homes

Finding excuses for tomorrow.......... Sagrin
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
I thought he changed this as head coach when he was appointed? Lmaoooo
I Heart ACM !!
Sell Donnamanure!!
#Fabio_Capello
"The best squad that Milan can play tomorrow for me is Donnarumma, Borini, Durate, Romangoli, Theo Hernandez, biglia, Ben Nasser, Paqueta, Rafael Leao, Suso, Piatek."
"Biglia's choice with Ben Nasser is to ensure safety in the back, especially with the rise of the wings of course, while giving Ben Nasser more freedom in the front as he used to do with Algeria."
"I think that the trio of Leao, Suso and Piatek are also perfect with the presence of Theo Hernandez, which combines the numerical increase with the opening of gaps in the defense of the opponent."
"For me, Borini is better than Conte and Calabria, who are getting a lot wrong and lacking defensive coverage."

Suso suffered from muscle problems and did not train today with the group
Castillejo will start against lazio

Play lord and we win this one
(11-02-2019, 08:01 PM)mazen111 Wrote: #Fabio_Capello
"The best squad that Milan can play tomorrow for me is Donnarumma, Borini, Durate, Romangoli, Theo Hernandez, biglia, Ben Nasser, Paqueta, Rafael Leao, Suso, Piatek."
"Biglia's choice with  Ben Nasser is to ensure safety in the back, especially with the rise of the wings of course, while giving Ben Nasser more freedom in the front as he used to do with Algeria."
"I think that the trio of Leao, Suso and Piatek are also perfect with the presence of Theo Hernandez, which combines the numerical increase with the opening of gaps in the defense of the opponent."
"For me, Borini is better than Conte and Calabria, who are getting a lot wrong and lacking defensive coverage."

#Fabio HeartFabio
Smart by Capello except Borini. You can’t play Suso on that side as the opponents would only attack there. Also, Calabria was pretty good the other day. He can also add width should Suso get subbed. I like the midfield of Bennacer and Pacqueta. Really hope Pioli tries this.
Is Cappadocia using a 433 ?
I Heart ACM !!
Sell Donnamanure!!