AC Milan vs. Lazio 03/11/2019 Serie a Week 11 20:45 CET
GdS

Bennacer to start against lazio over biglia
A smart coach realizes those two can start together and give better freedom down the middle. I will keep saying it until we win the CL lol, 4-3-3 or variations of it are wrong.
If the Ibra rumors are true, do we stick with a 4-3-3? I think that will be the tipping point for this formation.

Big game today got bigger with Atalanta and Napoli games. Overall, Serie A definitely seems stronger than last year. At least we can take solace in that.
Official

Donna

Calabria. Durate. Romagnoli theo

Paqueta bennacer krunic

Catillejo. Pitaek. Hakan

official

Different sources
Maybe Kessie will come in as a sub and score the winning penalty for us. Big Grin
OFFICIAL MILAN XI (4-3-3): G. Donnarumma; Calabria, Duarte, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Paqueta, Bennacer, Krunic; Castillejo, Piatek, Calhanoglu.

Subs: A. Donnarumma, Reina; Caldara, Conti, Gabbia, Rodriguez; Biglia, Bonaventura, Kessie; Borini, Leao, Rebic.

OFFICIAL LAZIO XI (3-5-2): Strakosha; Bastos, Aceri, Radu; Lazzari, Milinkovic-Savic, Leiva, Luis Alberto Lulic; Correa, Immobile.
(11-03-2019, 07:38 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Official

Donna

Calabria. Durate. Romagnoli theo

Paqueta bennacer krunic

Catillejo. Pitaek. Hakan

official

Different sources

Not the greatest line up . But I actually am very optimistic about it. SamuRAI with the hat trick
Should be interesting as Lazio won’t sit back like most teams at this point. Question will be can we string passes and exploit space? Also curious how Krunic if will play. Don’t know much about him but he will have a big job with Theo liking to go forward so much.
Caldara is actually on the bench. I remember his last game was against Lazio in Coppa SF.
Pacman almost with the assist