Juventus vs. AC Milan serie a week 12; Sunday 10/11/2019
(11-10-2019, 10:49 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Vs napoli is pioli last match

Napoli was dreadful in their last few games, incl last night vs Genoa.
aka edysim
milan tactic i want 4312

donna

conti durate roma theo

...............biglia
suso.............................bon

..............paqueta

piatek leao
Mazen pls stop posting your wish formations. No one listens
(11-10-2019, 10:46 PM)artand Wrote: Not a bad one, i can say a good game. Unkucky that we couldnt score, had several chances, even more than Juventus. This game ia a defeat for the management, not the coach. The subs made the difference. Juve subbing Dybala for Ronaldo,Bernardeschi for Costa whereas us Bona for Krunic, Rebic for Paqueta. There is the difference. I wish we could deliver this way vs Napoli too

Okmilan

Agree. Quality made the difference. I think tonight, the team played up to their potential. And if we play up to our potential going forward, then we will be in a good spot in the spring. No other team in Italy can bring Douglas Costa and Dybala off the bench in the 60th minute. They changed the game. The individual ability they brought in after both sides were tiring made the difference. We couldn't dosposses them. It looked like trouble every time one of them touched the ball, even if it was at the halfway line.

We despeately need need players of this quality. We have none at this level. Unfortunately for us, Juventus can afford to have them on the bench. 

Can't blame the players or the coach too much today. Maybe the sequence on the goal could have been stopped earlier...but like I said, we couldn't disposses Costa or Dybala...and both were involved in that play, running at us. We need to do better at finishing moves and scoring goals. But still, if we play like this, our fortunes will change for sure. I am a lot more confident going into the Napoli game after tonight's performance. 

It sucks that Bennacer will be out. He will be missed. But I guess it's time for Biglia to earn his paycheck.
I think with Piateks form and Leaos age, we have to have two up front. We need more goals. We need more runners in the box. I hope that is what is learned from this game ultimately.
[Image: 75534285_576329466464750_479273508198049...e=5E60B2BD]
Watched the game just now. Conti played amazing. Pac man is clumsy to me. He is the slowest dribbling Brazilian I've seen. I never thought we'd win this game but I started to believe we could get the 0-0 draw.

I don't like leao it's official

I'm happy the way we played against juve at their home but there was nothing about our offense that excites me.

Defense looked good other than higuan splitting them like a hot knife through butter.
yeah, Conti killed it... Not sure where that Conti has been this season...

As for Leao... What is it with our club and killing attackers?

I thought we did very well. Very unlucky not to get points out of that game
(11-10-2019, 11:07 PM)mazen111 Wrote: milan tactic i want 4312

donna

conti durate roma theo

...............biglia
suso.............................bon

..............paqueta

piatek leao

Mazen I for.one love your formations but you gotta let go of biglia . What do you think would of happened if he played today?
I want this season to be flushed down the toilet by Maldini.

Oh sorry, I realized it already happened.