Coppa Italia, QF: Milan vs. Lazio (Thursday, January 26 2012)
(01-27-2012, 01:17 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I sincerely applaud you, even when Pato didn't play you can always find excuse to somewhat criticize him. OkmilanSagrin

Exactly what I wanted to write, but I was just too tired to start another argument with a wall. Devilol
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(01-27-2012, 02:50 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: So According to Will4li, players need to just put muscle on to be World Class. He's now said that for Antonini, Pato, & now Robinho. Huh

Robinho's frame is what it is. He's also kind of short. One could get stronger without putting on tons of weight. Robinho is very quick, creative, with tons of energy. Putting on weight (for him) would not necessarily help him. Antonini gaining weight won't change the fact he's NOT a LB. He's a 3rd string midfielder (if that).

As for Pato's injuries being mysterious, I never thought about it, but I have to agree. I'm not accusing him of anything, but let's be open-minded to the possibility he could be taking something. When the muscles grow from steroids, they can often be injured, and the tendons cannot handle it (as it's not natural). Anything is possible.

I'm just emphasizing the importance of physicality of mordern sports.you should be firstly able to handle the physicality,then you talk about skill and tactics.it's a fundimental thing.

just imagining a antonini in zambrotta's body and a robinho in tevez's body.

Why pato put on so much muscle these years,it's a must if he wants to be one of best.he is fast,strong and has good finishing,he can really dribble 2 years ago,he got it all,but he definitely doesn't know how to put it together.

I'm talking put on muscle a lot is because it's obviously much harder for a grown man to put on height and speed.

May god with chinese footbball
You have a very weird view on football my friend. Everything starts with football talent (skill, passing, tactics... etc) and not muscles, look at barcelona, Xavi, Messi & Iniesta, 3 of worlds best players are all midgets (no offence), lightweights, and they are performing quite well eh.
Will Robinho be a better finisher if he puts on some weight? And is Pato a better player now he put on some weight (muscles)?

And that discussion on antonini is the worst I've read here, Antonini more skill than Maldini? Again, you have a very weird view on football.
(01-27-2012, 03:13 PM)will4li Wrote: I'm just emphasizing the importance of physicality of mordern sports.

David Silva is short and thin, but he dominates midfield like noone else.

In fact, pretty much the whole of Barca team aren't exactly physical players, and they are doing just fine. Okmilan
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
I also said SES needs some more muscles, but that doesn't mean a lump of meat like Ronnie Coleman. An athletic body like Mesbah's is fine, light like a feather and very agile, N.19 of Lazio (his name is Lulic, IIRC) is also an example, he caused Abate many troubles.

SES's body still lack the balance. He relies too much on his right foot, or more exactly, the right side of his body. Muscle training can help, as well as some aerobic practices, but it requires a long time. I hope the newcomers (Tevez, Lopez) and current forwards can bear the weight of responsibility for him for some years.
(01-27-2012, 02:53 PM)fLame Wrote:
(01-27-2012, 01:17 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I sincerely applaud you, even when Pato didn't play you can always find excuse to somewhat criticize him. OkmilanSagrin

Exactly what I wanted to write, but I was just too tired to start another argument with a wall. Devilol

When Pato does not play:
- the team plays well: we don't need Pato, Pato is crap, sell Pato.
- the team plays like sheet: we need reinforcements, we cannot depend on Pato, sell Pato.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
that idiot Andre Dias is getting only a 3-match ban for his violent foul on Mark van Bommel. Angry amazing. Wallbang

aka xudong