Coppa Italia, QF: Milan vs. Lazio (Thursday, January 26 2012)
I tried to find the specific details on the game, but wasn't succesful. I just grabbed a graph from another Milan forum.

[Image: 5d7e9ef5.png]

and it seems that the game would be on Thursday, and my guess is that it will start on 21:00CET, the typical Coppa Italia game time, but of course I could be wrong.

We will be home, so it should be an advantage. Even though the attendance certainly may not be great, but at least we don't need to face the infamous Lazio fans at their home (we will, in a week, for Serie A game).

If my memory serves me correctly, we have not had much luck against Lazio in the Coppa. I could at least remember 3 or 4 times we exited the cup to Lazio, including losing the final in 1998. We were in a great position after winning the first leg at home 1-0 and again leading 1-0 in the second away game. The only way that we would lose the trophy was to conceded three goals afterwards. We did, including one from the great Alessandro Nesta, who led Lazio in the following season to become the last ever European Cup Winners Cup champions.

Still, I don't really give that cup a damn Big Grin I am simply hoping that we use a healthy mix of experience and youth, and counting on Lazio playing all U-18 Icon_lol2 A simple win is enough. It is going to be decided by which sides care even less on this tournament. Icon_lol2

FORZA MILAN nonetheless. 3bandiera3bandiera3bandiera
aka xudong
A bit quiet in this thread, considering the game is only less than 3 days away. Smile
aka xudong
The teams in QF are all big names. Big coincidence Big Grin
(01-24-2012, 01:38 AM)Aficio Wrote: The teams in QF are all big names. Big coincidence Big Grin

Siena and Chievo say thank you Grinundwech
(01-24-2012, 01:45 AM)reza Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 01:38 AM)Aficio Wrote: The teams in QF are all big names. Big coincidence Big Grin

Siena and Chievo say thank you Grinundwech

Oh, Blush I thought the teams with color in 1/16 are all qualified ones
My guess is that the team with red color has the home advantage.
aka xudong
-----------------Inzaghi-------------------
-----------Merkel-----El Shaaraway-----
-------Urby-----Ambro----Seedorf------
Mesbah---Bonera----Mexes----Zambrotta
------------------Amelia---------------------
I like that lineup, except for Urby, who I believe will not play in the midfield after what Allegri has recently said. And if Ambrosini played and played well (three games in a row within 10 days), he would earn back tons of respect.
aka xudong
Games are coming thick and fast.....hope we dont pick up any injuries to key players.

I like the formation posted above, with the exception as Xudong has indicated, of Urby in the midfield.

Forza Milan!!!
I LOVE MILAN
Its absolutely painful and pathetic the way AC Milan have treated coppa Italia (& Uefa Cup 2008-09) matches since 2004 win, as if they are just meaning less friendlies. Seriously, a Coppa Italia trophy with a 3rd place finish & QF of UCL will be more enjoyable season than say 2nd place finish + UCL Sf without Coppa Italia trophy. Just look at the way Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich & all other big teams play their best teams with best players to win their respective cup tournaments.

AC Milan, please win this one, just for me & xudong Smile
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57