AC Milan vs Sampdoria week 18 6/1/2020 15:00 cet
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will do his best to be available to coach Stefano pioli for next Monday's match against Sampdoria.

@SkySport

MN: 60,000 fans set for San Siro treat – Ibrahimovic in line to start vs. Sampdoria

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sempremilan...pdoria/amp
aka xudong
This is the zlatan factor! Milan are actually in the news , I had a customer that doesn't know a thing about football tell me that " zlatan joined your team " imagine the guy made such a impact.in 2 years in LA that people won't forget him.

If he is with us for 6months to another year. I hope he brings enthusiasm back and a winning pride back to our spineless team.

Now it's maldini and boban turn to get some real player's
I Heart ACM !!
Sell Donnamanure!!
(01-04-2020, 04:02 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: This is the zlatan factor!  Milan are actually in the news , I had a customer that doesn't know a thing about football tell me that " zlatan joined your team " imagine the guy made such a impact.in 2 years in LA that people won't forget him.

If he is with us for 6months to another year. I hope he brings enthusiasm back and a winning pride back to our spineless team.

Now it's maldini and boban turn to get some real player's

Not sure about Real player. Barca player, possible.  Icon_lol2Grinundwech

Di Marzio: Massara returns with Todibo’s ‘yes’ - #ACMilan and Barcelona near complex deal

Gazzetta - PSV accelerates for Rodriguez
aka xudong
Ibrahimovic is highly likely to play from the start against Sampdoria but the final decision will be taken after Sunday training [@DiMarzio]
Probable lineup vs. Sampdoria (4-3-3):

Donnarumma; Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Theo; Krunic, Bennacer, Bonaventura; Suso, Piatek, Calhanoglu [Sky]

Piatek's pow pow pow is gonna get blown to smithereens when Zlatan shows up with his fucking bazooka
(01-05-2020, 05:39 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Probable lineup vs. Sampdoria (4-3-3):

Donnarumma; Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Theo; Krunic, Bennacer, Bonaventura; Suso, Piatek, Calhanoglu [Sky]

Piatek's pow pow pow is gonna get blown to smithereens when Zlatan shows up with his fucking bazooka

Suso again vomit
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(01-05-2020, 06:03 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Suso again vomit

Dreaming of that day when we don't have to see that name on the team sheet again. One way to do that this season is change to a 3-5-2 formation if Todibo or the likes come in and we use 2 strikers. 

Not sure what's with all the coaches that have come in for us have insisted on using these nutmegs all the time.

Would be nice to see Ibra come on at some point during the game.
Zlatan will start
(01-05-2020, 07:04 PM)tim_milan Wrote: Dreaming of that day when we don't have to see that name on the team sheet again. One way to do that this season is change to a 3-5-2 formation if Todibo or the likes come in and we use 2 strikers. 

Not sure what's with all the coaches that have come in for us have insisted on using these nutmegs all the time.

Would be nice to see Ibra come on at some point during the game.

I am ready to play 1-0-9 formation just to get rid of Suso and Kessie Dodgy
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan