Week 19: Cagliari vs. Milan (Saturday, January 11, 2020 15:00 CET)
Another 2 points were lost today, but let's not cry over the spilled milk. There are still 20 must-win games left, so anything is still possible. Well, 4th spot seems very unlikely now, mainly because that Atalanta is unstoppable, but 6th is definitely manageable, and we have two games left against Cagliari, so it is perfectly within our own control.

To catch up, we have to start winning now. 

(4) Roma 35 points
(5) Atalanta 34 points
(6) Cagliari 29 points
(7) Parma 25 points
(8) Napoli 24 points
(9) Torino 24 points
(10) Bologna 23 points
(11) Milan 22 points

I hope that Pioli has learned his lesson and will leave #2, #8, #9, #10 (too badly those great numbers are wasted) on the bench.
aka xudong
finally, someone other than mazen.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
hakan - ibra - suso
aka edysim
jack

ibra - piatek/leao
(01-07-2020, 11:13 AM)sylrus Wrote: jack

ibra - piatek/leao

in your dream  Sagrin
aka edysim
bennacer

ibra piatek

I think we should play with two attackers. I don't mind seeing the following lineup from the start:

Leao/Piatek---Ibrahimovic

I don't mind seeing Hakan Calhanoglu either, but he has to be in the middle. Not necessarily the "1" behind the two attackers, as he probably doesn't have the killer final pass, but he is absolutely horrendous playing on the flank. I suppose that he can partner with Bennacer in a flat 4 in the midfield. I don't care who the other players in the midfielder on the side, as long as it is not Suso. Jack can work, but you never know which version of Jack shows up to work. (Speaking of which, is there any chance we get Bakayoko back in January?) I wouldn't mind seeing Paqueta either, but his form and more importantly, attitude worries me. It almost seems that he is not interested anyway, which makes me wonder if he no longer has a future with us. Still, I would take anyone over that arrogant asshole called Suso.

In the back, I don't think we will ever see Caldara this season. I don't think we will start playing 3 CBs. Sad that he was so hyped and we invested so much $$$ to get him.
aka xudong
(01-07-2020, 03:47 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: I think we should play with two attackers. I don't mind seeing the following lineup from the start:

Leao/Piatek---Ibrahimovic

I don't mind seeing Hakan Calhanoglu either, but he has to be in the middle. Not necessarily the "1" behind the two attackers, as he probably doesn't have the killer final pass, but he is absolutely horrendous playing on the flank. I suppose that he can partner with Bennacer in a flat 4 in the midfield. I don't care who the other players in the midfielder on the side, as long as it is not Suso. Jack can work, but you never know which version of Jack shows up to work. (Speaking of which, is there any chance we get Bakayoko back in January?) I wouldn't mind seeing Paqueta either, but his form and more importantly, attitude worries me. It almost seems that he is not interested anyway, which makes me wonder if he no longer has a future with us. Still, I would take anyone over that arrogant asshole called Suso.

In the back, I don't think we will ever see Caldara this season. I don't think we will start playing 3 CBs. Sad that he was so hyped and we invested so much $$$ to get him.

sorry pioli wants hakan- ibra - suso no matter how you think we should play..  Sagrin
aka edysim
(01-08-2020, 01:13 AM)am I Milan enough? Wrote: sorry pioli wants hakan- ibra - suso no matter how you think we should play..  Sagrin

Sadly I agree with you. Let's hope for a miracle.
aka xudong
Suso Ibra Borini

Lord farewell match