Week 19: Cagliari vs. Milan (Saturday, January 11, 2020 15:00 CET)
After a very loooooooong time, i enjoyed watching milan play last night. It wasnt jus the win. Our playing and passing improved alot. Should have never doubted Ibra. Hope he continues the same play.

I know most of us want to sell Hakan. But i want to keep him. He can play well and has very high work rate. He even stopped 2 very dangerous attacks by tracking back. What makes my skin crawl is that Hakan 'sees the goal' too much. the second he gets the ball he thinks too much about taking a shot. even last night he took a shot when he should have crossed to Ibra. Ibra was pissed. I would say bench him for now and make him understand that he needs to pass more and shoot less.

Rebic. He should not be sent back either. Jus like Leao he needs more playing time. The few mins he played he made a few good attempts. I think he will do much better than A. Silva. All this time he also was played out of position, on the wing. I think last night was his first chance to play as a forward

Great win. Welcome back King Ibra.
AC MILAN

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 19: Cagliari vs. Milan (Saturday, January 11, 2020 15:00 CET) - by Reso - 01-12-2020, 04:30 AM