Week 20: Milan vs. Udinese (Sunday, January 19, 2020 12:30 CET)
i think acmilan will be back strong. they are not simple one of the most entertaining football in the world as it used to be... second half was mag
#Thank_you_Ibra
(01-19-2020, 10:40 PM)porcho Wrote: I'll repeat the same line as I put on Facebook earlier...
Kessie... I've never seen a player who runs so much yet does nothing.

Rofl So true. I think his main issue is lack of intelligence.

(01-19-2020, 11:19 PM)porcho Wrote: Also... really happy with Kjaer this mrning... made a couple of mistakes but all in all looked much better than Mustacchio.

I don't think he is much better, but his experience and height definitely make him a better partner than Musacchio. Too bad he is so slow. He has at best provided a short-term fix, but not a long run solution.
aka xudong
(01-20-2020, 06:58 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Rofl So true. I think his main issue is lack of intelligence.

I don't think he is much better, but his experience and height definitely make him a better partner than Musacchio. Too bad he is so slow. He has at best provided a short-term fix, but not a long run solution.

yeah. Not much better but Looked much better.
That's all he was ever going to be. a stop gap solution. hopefully end of season we pick up a proper solution.