Week 20: Milan vs. Udinese (Sunday, January 19, 2020 12:30 CET)
(01-19-2020, 01:02 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: The referee doesn't even want to view the VAR. Not saying that he is biased (yet).

If he's 100% sure, then no need to view VAR.
The commentator just reminds that Milan is still looking for the first home win since the end of October. Facepalm

Milan better win this one for me. I got up so early while being sick these days.
aka xudong
(01-19-2020, 01:06 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: If he's 100% sure, then no need to view VAR.

funny thing by the way (off topic): Tottenham should have got a penalty (hand-ball) at the beginning of the game yesterday. The referee didn't see it; the VAR may have seen it, but the referee didn't know that his receptor (name?) was not functioning until later.  Icon_lol2 Mourinho was so mad... Inter5ow
aka xudong
(01-19-2020, 01:07 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: The commentator just reminds that Milan is still looking for the first home win since the end of October. Facepalm

Milan better win this one for me. I got up so early while being sick these days.

Get well soon dude. Dont let milan make u more sick
AC MILAN
(01-19-2020, 01:09 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: funny thing by the way (off topic): Tottenham should have got a penalty (hand-ball) at the beginning of the game yesterday. The referee didn't see it; the VAR may have seen it, but the referee didn't know that his receptor (name?) was not functioning until later.  Icon_lol2 Mourinho was so mad... Inter5ow

Icon_lol2

When Mourinho is mad, I'm happy.
(01-19-2020, 01:10 PM)Reso Wrote: Get well soon dude. Dont let milan make u more sick

Thanks, my friend. 
Okmilan
(01-19-2020, 01:12 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Icon_lol2

When Mourinho is mad, I'm happy.

Same here.  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
We should swap kessie with fofana
AC MILAN
Bennacer making a really dumb foul to get that yellow.
we need creativity. pacqman ..

very stupid mistake by donnaruma, should have sticked with his big bro Smile
aka edysim
Ughh not great first half. Udinese getting their goal early so sitting back. This midfield is not dynamic enough to break them down and our best midfielder is on a yellow now.