AC Milan vd Cagliari Sunday, January 29, 20.45 CET
(01-29-2012, 09:44 PM)xudong Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 09:41 PM)Aficio Wrote: Thanks Okmilan

found one video (very crappy quality of course) for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvmJS56ZgPY

Thanks. I was sleeping satisfyingly (knowing that we won for sure) when your post came ^^ It was already about 4AM in my place and I only had 2 hours to sleep Big Grin
Despite all the injuries, or maybe because of them, we played a good game today.

Controlled the ball, kept our shape, and had a clear strategy in the attacking phase that paid off handsomely.

Mesbah is a definite improvement, and looks good so far.

-1 again!!!
I LOVE MILAN
(01-30-2012, 12:35 AM)Aficio Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 09:44 PM)xudong Wrote: found one video (very crappy quality of course) for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvmJS56ZgPY

Thanks. I was sleeping satisfyingly (knowing that we won for sure) when your post came ^^ It was already about 4AM in my place and I only had 2 hours to sleep Big Grin

that's a crappy video. don't bother with it any more. check this one out. it is better. has all three goals. Okmilan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GBH690tVtM
aka xudong
Both Nocerino and Ambrosini showed good skills.

It is nice to win that way. Look like we didn't spend too much energy.
(01-30-2012, 06:41 AM)Aficio Wrote: Both Nocerino and Ambrosini showed good skills.

It is nice to win that way. Look like we didn't spend too much energy.

that's exactly what we need to do,Okmilan with a thin roster (thanks to all the injuries) and thick schedule.
aka xudong
Nocerino is a defensive-minded midfielder who has the intelligence of the world's best offensive midfielder when it comes to time his run into the box. I think that's how he scored most of his goals this season.

About Ibarbo, I disagree guys. Bullying (in Hitman's word) is the only quality of him that I agree with. I think Pinilla and him are the two most bullying strikers we've faced with so far. They're not as harsh as Lazio's Libor Kozak but the niggling fouls they made here and there really annoyed me. Nesta paid Pinilla back with his challenge that resulted in YC and it made me smile.

Lastly, am I the only who thinks that van Bommel play better when he's already YC-ed? He committed a stupid unnecessary foul in the 10th minute and since then used his brain and reading of the game way much better. It worked just fine against Cagliari but less likely against top clubs where a DM will eventually need to make a professional foul or two, and at the way he's been carrying himself he'll force Allegri to make unplanned sub before he gets himself a 2nd YC.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(01-30-2012, 09:29 AM)Nalx Wrote: Lastly, am I the only who thinks that van Bommel play better when he's already YC-ed? He committed a stupid unnecessary foul in the 10th minute and since then used his brain and reading of the game way much better. It worked just fine against Cagliari but less likely against top clubs where a DM will eventually need to make a professional foul or two, and at the way he's been carrying himself he'll force Allegri to make unplanned sub before he gets himself a 2nd YC.

I don't think that was a stupid foul. IICR, the slippery field prevented Nesta from making a perfect slide tackle, then Lazio striker can still run forward with the bouncing ball, so the intervention of Bommel was necessary.
Respectfully disagree mate, I think it was. Bommel was running slightly behind Cagliari player and Nesta was ready on his position. It was a two against one, at the very least he could've sticked to his opponent, put the opponent under pressure. Instead he committed a foul and not exactly a last ditch tackle, but he cheekily tripped the Cagliari player down. And he protested to the referee as if the player slipped on his own.

Later on, being YC-ed that's exactly what he's done. If he couldn't get to the ball first, he kept on pressurizing the opponent waiting for him to make a mistake, or if it didn't happen, let our CBs do their job.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Gazetta ratings

[Image: pagellemilancag.png]
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Your description is sound, mate Okmilan Maybe the stop & fast forward effect of bad stream has made me wrong. I will check this situation again if it is possible ^^