Week 21: Brescia vs. Milan (Friday, January 24, 2020 20:45 CET)
To be honest, I didn't want to open this thread so early. I still wanted to spend more time enjoying our victory against Udinese, but I didn't want to take any chance, so here it is.  Sagrin

After 20 rounds, we are sitting at 8W 4D 8L. I don't think we have ever had more wins than losses this season at any point of time, have we? (correct me if I am wrong). 

Brescia isn't exactly the world beater. They got beat 1-5 last week by Sampdoria who in turn got beat 1-5 by Lazio this week. Seeing that we only lost 1-2 by Lazio a few months ago (albeit for the first time in 30 full years at San Siro, no less), I say that we should have the confidence and a chance to pull off a draw, or with luck, even a narrow victory? Rofl  

Okay okay, need to control my euphoria right now after that crazy-ass result we just got against our bogey team Udinese.  Devilol I think we all should be wise enough to know that no game should be taken lightly in Serie A, and definitely no away game should be taken any lightly. Not to mention that we have such a capable coach (sarcasm), capable of surprising us with some crazy shit (Suso back in the starting lineup, anyone? Grinundwech). This is exactly the type of game that we need to win, to beat off our direct competition in the relegation battle.  Icon_lol2

Not sure what to expect from this game, and definitely don't know what to write in this early post.  Sagrin Let me do point out though this timing of this match is again quite unusual. It is a FRIDAY game. What the what? Oh well... If I can get up so early on Sunday morning sick, I am sure that I will find a way to catch the game on Friday afternoon.  Sagrin

All for now. More to come later. 
Let's go, Milan! Onward and upward.  3bandiera
aka xudong
Quote:Balotelli sent off for Brescia. He will miss the game against Milan next week
Balotelli sent off? Was he even playing?

EDIT: He was. LOL. came in on 74', and first yellow card 81', red card 81'. What was going on? I can only imagine. LOL.

Just like what he played for us, he always picked up the yellow card or red card to miss Juventus game. WTF.
aka xudong
(01-19-2020, 04:48 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Balotelli sent off? Was he even playing?

Yep
Crazy dude. I wasn't even hoping for him to be ineligible for our game. LOL.
aka xudong
(01-19-2020, 04:51 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Crazy dude. I wasn't even hoping for him to be ineligible for our game. LOL.

True Milanista
I am happy that Balotelli will not be able to score against us
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(01-19-2020, 06:39 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I am happy that Balotelli will not be able to score against us

but imagine he could have played against us and then got sent off after a few minutes. that would have been even better.  Sagrin
aka xudong
(01-19-2020, 05:03 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: True Milanista

But can't be compared with Gattuso  Icon_lol2
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
most probably same formation with rebic starting ahead of jack.
aka edysim