Summer mercato 2020
(09-19-2020, 03:25 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Bakayoko remains the primary target for the midfield. Torreira is difficult. In the last hours Milan have also inquired about Fulham midfielder Anguissa [via
@DiMarzio

Torrieira  or Anguissa would certainly mean Bennacer moves further up the pitch. Despite how successful Bennacer-Kessie has been I like the thought of Benn further up the pitch.
Anguissa is a good talent.

Sky: Milan would like to sign Ajer on loan with option to buy that would become obligatory. Torreira to Milan is difficult.

Yes! Please get Ajer. Tall, good in the air and quick. At 15M is worth it over Milenkovic for 40M.
He" only" plays in Scotland but he will do well in Serie A.

Ajer is maldini choice and milenkovic is pioli choice. I trust maldini, please get Ajer and hope we fail to get milenkovic.
Maldini was the greatest defender of his time, I am pretty sure his choices won't disappoint just like Theo...
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Why would Celtic accept a loan with an option to buy for a player (Ajer) who has one year left on his contract? It means we could get him for free next summer...
(09-19-2020, 07:32 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Why would Celtic accept a loan with an option to buy for a player (Ajer) who has one year left on his contract? It means we could get him for free next summer...

I check online, his contract is until 2022.
hwmook Wrote:I check online, his contract is until 2022.

Hmmm, correct. Thanks. I thought he only had until 2021. My other sources must have been wrong.
AC Milan and other English clubs are interested in Toulouse's prospect Manu Kouadio Koné, a 19-year-old midfielder. Leeds is having discussions with the player's entourage. (RMCSport)

AC Milan's Tommaso Pobega and Devid Eugene Bouah from Roma are on the sights of Lecce. (TMW)

Celtic has opened to Kristoffer Ajer's transfer on loan with the option to buy. Expected meeting with the "Sports Entertainment Group" player agency and Milan management next week. (Longo) Include Laxalt in the deal
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
So watching Torino vs Fiorentina. Milenkovic today is not worth it. Same as last season, he has the physique and speed, but rash in defense. He is getting man handled by Belotti. Chiesa on the other hand looks pretty good considering he is playing deeper. If I had a choice, it'd be Chiesa. Thank goodness for the Ajer links!
Milenkovic is over rated. pitty we missed out on kumbulla. however, pray this ajer rumors are correct and we get him.
honsano Wrote:So watching Torino vs Fiorentina. Milenkovic today is not worth it. Same as last season, he has the physique and speed, but rash in defense. He is getting man handled by Belotti. Chiesa on the other hand looks pretty good considering he is playing deeper. If I had a choice, it'd be Chiesa. Thank goodness for the Ajer links!

Fiorentina director Daniele Prade said that Fiorentina are in no rush to sell Chiesa and that he is worth more than €70m...
Are we sure this Ajer guy is any good? I mean he was loaned out by Celtic & plays in Scotland lol it's a totally different level in Italy