Summer mercato 2020
(06-20-2020, 11:27 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Liverpool could offer Keita in a straight swap with Romagnoli. Both players valued at €40m. (Tuttosport)

While Keita could be a decent signing, I'd say no thank you to a deal like that.

I don't think I'd even consider Keita Plus 40m let alone a straight swap.

(06-20-2020, 12:01 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Kessie and Keita swap deal is more preferable than Romagnoli.

I'd accept Kessie plus 10m for Keita. not that I'd think it was a good deal but a fair one for both clubs. 

(06-20-2020, 09:40 PM)mazen111 Wrote: valdivia

Icon_lol2  and welcome back mate.
Maybe call your mate Galliani and get him to sign Valdivia for Monza
Romagnoli when asked a while back about his future did say they he loves Milan, but needs to play in higher competition as he is not getting any younger.

There's a possibility he'll leave.
(06-23-2020, 07:13 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Romagnoli when asked a while back about his future did say they he loves Milan, but needs to play in higher competition as he is not getting any younger.

If we didn't get into UCL next year, I will sell him for his further development in big team like Barca and Madrid. (but yeah I won't sell him Rubentus)
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-23-2020, 07:13 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Romagnoli when asked a while back about his future did say they he loves Milan, but needs to play in higher competition as he is not getting any younger.

Of course there is. Every player with a bit of ambition wants to play at the highest level possible, and we're far from it. It has to be at the right time for each player though, but maybe that time is now for Romagnoli.

Signing a bunch of 18-19 year olds with a view to be competitive in 4-5 years time probably won't be ok for players like Romagnoli. Maybe not for Donnarumma, Theo, Bennacer either even though they seem ok to be staying at least for now.
(06-23-2020, 09:12 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: with a view to be competitive in 4-5 years time 

How long since we've been hearing this... Of course Romagnoli wants to leave as he is perfectly aware that in 4-5 years time we'll be still a midtable team.
Rangnick makes request for the signing of Werder Bremen's Milot Raschica, his 30M release clause will be decreased to 16M if Werder Bremen to relegate. (GdM)

Rangnick also requested for Leipzig duo Upemacano and Roma flop Patrick Schik.(GdM)
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
does upamecano wants to come to us? he rejected us in the past if im not mistaken
I am not saying players can't have ambition and if we are a mess everybody should smile and pretend it's nothing but leaving a team to play at highest levels doesn't get sympathy from me. It's like Man City, Juventus, Real or others like them will have a squad size of 100 cause all good/great players want to move to them.
Milan is still a big name, putting the jersey on is not conditional.
(06-23-2020, 03:21 PM)reza Wrote: I am not saying players can't have ambition and if we are a mess everybody should smile and pretend it's nothing but leaving a team to play at highest levels doesn't get sympathy from me. It's like Man City, Juventus, Real or others like them will have a squad size of 100 cause all good/great players want to move to them.

Winning some silverware will always draw the players to the top teams...

Milan can be still a big name, however what are the chances of winning something here?
(06-23-2020, 03:21 PM)reza Wrote: I am not saying players can't have ambition and if we are a mess everybody should smile and pretend it's nothing but leaving a team to play at highest levels doesn't get sympathy from me. It's like Man City, Juventus, Real or others like them will have a squad size of 100 cause all good/great players want to move to them.

Everybody wants to play for those teams because they are the best, compete for trophies at the highest level and pay the highest salaries. They can sign the players they want, can afford and have space for. Just like Milan in the past. I accept that is the reality, but it does not mean I'm happy or indifferent about good players leaving Milan. I'd love to see Romagnoli stay.