Summer mercato 2020
(08-26-2020, 07:04 AM)porcho Wrote: we keep seeing rumors about Milinkovic. Why him?
Why not someone like Izzo instead?

I don't think Milinkovic, for 30m, is a realistic option for us. Not when we're also trying to strengthen elsewhere.

Because Pioli is an absolute clown, I am frustrated enough to drop the 'Bald man' atom bomb on Fiorentina [Image: sagrin.gif]
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(08-26-2020, 07:36 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Because Pioli is an absolute clown, I am frustrated enough to drop the 'Bald man' atom bomb on Fiorentina [Image: sagrin.gif]

If we were in a different position, i wouldn't think twice. Milinkovic is better and younger. But not sure we should be spending 30m on a CB when we're still lacking a quality starting RB/RM, backup LB, Backup CM's and CAM.
Milan and real agree on Diaz. Milan now working on personal terms with the player

Di Marzio
(08-26-2020, 07:44 AM)porcho Wrote: If we were in a different position, i wouldn't think twice. Milinkovic is better and younger. But not sure we should be spending 30m on a CB when we're still lacking a quality starting RB/RM, backup LB, Backup CM's and CAM.

I would have got either Izzo/Cistana/W.Fofana instead of Milenkovic as they are cheaper.
#Di Marzio:

The Brescia administration wants to make the loan with purchase obligation of Tonali, but Milan wants to include the purchase option with loan
Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho told right-back Serge Aurier he was scared of his 'sh*t' defending prior to the Ivory Coast international scoring in an incredible Champions League comeback.
Footage has emerged in the upcoming Amazon documentary All or Nothing of the Portuguese tactician berating Aurier in the pre-match team-talk prior to Spurs' November home match against Olympiakos.

Mourinho delivered a message about marking at set-pieces before directing criticism towards Aurier in front of the entire team.

"Serge, you are a marker. You speak good English?" Mourinho asked, to which Aurier nodded with confirmation.

"I am afraid of you as a marker. Because you are capable of doing a sh*t penalty with VAR. So I am telling you already, I am afraid of you."

Goal
I would be glad and it's not impossible the signing of these players:

Brahim Diaz (replacing Paqueta), Oscar Rodriguez (replacing Bonaventura), Tonali or Ceballos (replacing Krunic), Bakayoko (replacing Biglia), Milenkovic (replacing Duarte or Musacchio), Vina (replacing Laxalt) and maybe Jovic would be icing on the cake Smile

In most of the cases we can sign them on loan with option to buy, to move the costs to next year and to buy only those who performed!

I don't think we need to change for the right back position. Calabria and Conti is good players but were injured a lot, but they still have potential, and the 20 year old Kalulu is waiting behind them. Aurier, Dumfries wouldn't be an upgrade, only maybe Emerson Royal, who is an impossible target!

We would be a young and fast team with so much potential under Ibrahimovic guidance!

Better players what Ragnick dreamt for!

Imagine, Ibra, Leao, Rebic, Calhanoglu, Diaz, Rodriguez, Saelemakers, Castillejo, Maldini, Bennacer, Tonali/Ceballos, Theo Hernandez...all technically gifted, good dribblers, most of them are fast too!
Milan Mercato:
officially...
Zlatan renews his contract for an additional season with Milan with a salary of 7 million euros, tonight or tomorrow the official announcement
Izzo, Bakayoko & Brahimi are apparently our number 1 targets.

Wouldn't be so bad, I assume we might get rid of Paqueta.
AC Milan shows an interest in Bournemouth's striker Joshua King. Lazio and Roma are also interested in the player. (DailyMail)

Agent Stefano Castagna met with AC Milan management today to discuss Augsburg's left-back Iago who would be Theo Hernandez's backup. There is also Fabricio Bustos in the discussions who is a right-back for Atlético Independiente. (DiMarzio)

Marko Grujic's future could be in Italy. Benevento and AC Milan are interested in the 24-year-old midfielder.
The Rossoneri management made contacts. Benevento has already sent their first offer: loan + obligation to buy activated in case of not being relegated. (TMW)

German Pezzella is a cheaper alternative to Nikola Milenkovic. Stefano Pioli likes the player for his experience and leadership.
Napoli also likes the player. A deal would not be simple: Fiorentina asks for a fee around €18M-€20M to let their defender leave. (Longo)

In the last hours, several profiles have jumped to the attention of the Rossoneri, in particular, that of Claudio Bravo.
But, Asmir Begovic is still among the possible names, there is a 2-year contract ready for him. (TMW)

There are only negotiations between Atalanta and Aleksey Miranchuk. AC Milan is not there. (Pedulla)