Summer mercato 2020
(09-15-2020, 11:00 PM)nefremo Wrote: For me, it would be paying for someone that has by now proven to be average. He was very highly rated as a youngster. Had a good season at Lazio and has been inconsistent for the remainder of his career. Now at 25, he is not old. But I think he's shown his level/ceiling. I'd rather use 15mil (plus i'm sure his wages will be at least 2.5/3mil or more) somehow else. I don't see him as a better player then any one of our starting players (in his position). So while 15mil won't get you anyone else better, it can at least get someone that hasn't leveled out in his career at this average level where Keita seems to be stuck.

Have to agree 100% , not to mention he rejected us in the past when we tried to get him from Lazio. So fuck him!
When was the last time we got a good South American talent? We need a new scouting team over there. Is Pato the last one?

And I mean Direct from South America and not already established somewhere first.

Also, what's with only Milenkovic? Guy is only decent. By the way my friend, she follows Fiorentina so I've seen a bit of them.
(09-16-2020, 08:35 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: When was the last time we got a good South American talent? We need a new scouting team over there. Is Pato the last one?

And I mean Direct from South America and not already established somewhere first.

Also, what's with only Milenkovic? Guy is only decent. By the way my friend, she follows Fiorentina so I've seen a bit of them.

Pioli is scared of defenders from non-Serie A thanks to Duarte.....we need to get rid of Duarte and Musacchio to get decent upgrade.
(09-16-2020, 08:28 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Have to agree 100% , not to mention he rejected us in the past when we tried to get him from Lazio. So fuck him!

Some report say Keita news is faked, totally no link with us.
Alex Luna looks like a real prospect...
(09-16-2020, 09:30 AM)hwmook Wrote: Pioli is scared of defenders from non-Serie A thanks to Duarte.....we need to get rid of Duarte and Musacchio to get decent upgrade.

Who wants to bring defenders from South America. Get in from France
(09-16-2020, 06:13 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Call me crazy, but we look on track to play the fastest most vibrant football in Serie A. I know we say this every year, but seriously I think we have a chance at scudetto this season.

Hehe don't set your expectations that high and you won't get disappointed. I think realistically, we should be aiming for the CL spots. We don't quite know how all the new players will get just yet so I fear that a Scudetto push is a little too soon, given that we finished 6th last year.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Siamo a posto cosi.
(09-16-2020, 12:00 PM)Mystik Wrote: Hehe don't set your expectations that high and you won't get disappointed. I think realistically, we should be aiming for the CL spots. We don't quite know how all the new players will get just yet so I fear that a Scudetto push is a little too soon, given that we finished 6th last year.

Marco Giampaolo, Suso...... Zlatan arriving in January
We are not title contenders! We are on a good path, but far from being complete. We only need Ibra to get injured and we`d be lucky to get a CL spot. No Ibra replacement, Rebic and Leao are not. No Theo replacement. No RW and Rebic is not world beater, very good but not world beater. In the back, we lack depth. We want to believe that Gabbia is good, but you will not win titles next year with him, same goes for Colombo and Maldni.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(09-16-2020, 12:00 PM)Mystik Wrote: Hehe don't set your expectations that high and you won't get disappointed. I think realistically, we should be aiming for the CL spots. We don't quite know how all the new players will get just yet so I fear that a Scudetto push is a little too soon, given that we finished 6th last year.

Not saying we'd be favorites or anything, but I really think if any team is going to surprise this year it will be us. A lot of positive notes on the side, they seem determined and super focused. 

Not to mention the end part of last season we almost couldn't score less than 3 goals. The side was unstoppable, the fitness and youth in the side really showed. Anyhow, I agree with not setting expectations too high.

I hope Keita rumors are fake, I think he'd be a sub but nothing more. I'd prefer a signing who can actually improve the side.