Serie A: AC Milan v Torino
Underwhelming but we're up
(02-17-2020, 09:33 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: The commentator said it is Gabbia's Serie A debut. Why did I think he had played before??

He played once in the Coppa Italia this season and once in Europa League two seasons ago.
A pretty good half by us, and a deserved lead. No fireworks or anything, but an overall quality performance so far.
Yeah we don’t play with the same intensity as the other games but a professional 45min. Just gave them the one chance and overall dominating performance. Bummer about Kjaer. Bennacer is crazy. Pacqueta seems to be growing in confidence...slowly. Let’s get a quick second and avoid injuries.
LOL Musacchio claimed pain in his calf is why Gabbia's in
Musacchio is in the squad. Interesting that Gabbia gets the nod before he. Wondering if there is any inside information.

During the first half, Theo was pretty bad to his own standard too, but perhaps good enough to terrorize Torino defense. Calabria wasn't good either.

Bennacer had a good first half, but he really needs to be less reckless. We can't afford losing him in any game, unfortunately. I think Kessie was solid and provides security in the midfield. When he was going for the ball, I was actually feeling at ease. Big Grin

Samu was impressive. I like what I saw of Paqueta, particularly considering that he hasn't really played at all recently. He should have released one pass much sooner, which potentially cost us another goal, but other than that, I thought he was fine. It seems that Ibrahimovic wasn't his top self, but his presence is still appreciated. Rebic just keeps scoring. Big Grin

I hope we will score another quick goal. Belotti has not scored in quite a few games, but he is a beast and once he is back in the game, it could be disastrous. Our first game against them had a sad ending for us, despite that we scored first.
aka xudong
(02-17-2020, 09:37 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: He played once in the Coppa Italia this season and once in Europa League two seasons ago.

Thanks for the clarification.  Okmilan 

A meaningful debut today for him, with 50 minutes instead of just some stoppage minutes. Hope that he will turn in a good performance.
aka xudong
Oh god, my (paid) stream died again, just like it did right before the second half started against Inter. Once I was back watching it was 2-2. Seriously superstitious about this stuff now!
(02-17-2020, 09:41 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: LOL Musacchio claimed pain in his calf is why Gabbia's in

All of a sudden, our CB spots are so thin. I am not sure the extent of Kjaer's injury. I hope he won't be out for too long.

Imagine if Caldara was patient enough. He would have had his chance to prove his value. Stupid idiot now rotten on Atalanta bench.  Devilf
aka xudong
(02-17-2020, 09:50 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Oh god, my (paid) stream died again, just like it did right before the second half started against Inter. Once I was back watching it was 2-2. Seriously superstitious about this stuff now!

Try this. 

http://www.sportnews.to/sports/2020/seri...torino-s2/

You can pay me later. Grinundwech
aka xudong